It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Voters Against Trump

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Biden isn't my first, fifth, five hundredth, five thousandth choice.

Trump is my absolute last.

Hold your nose for four more years with Biden President, and both Biden AND Trump will be gone, or be prepared for chaos and decades of undoing what four years of Trump has in store.

a reply to: gortex

I sort agree with you. Biden is too old and senile to be trusted with the job of president, and I dont even think hes in charge. He probably has handlers doing everything behind the scenes. He needs to be put in a retirement home and take meds for alzheimers. Plus, I think the democrats are stupid and dont know what they are doing. Half of them love terrorists like the squad, and the other half has no idea what they are talking about. But I think Trump is dangerous and crazy and can be bought super easy, and he likes dictators too much. He doesnt care about anyone but himself, and doesnt even care about the law. Plus, the Apprentice was lame and I dont even think hes that great of a business man. And the republicans are a bunch of backstabbing crybabies and idiots, and then you have crazies like Jewish space laser lady. I'm so sick of politics, so I really try to avoid it all together. I might as well vote for Bugs Bunny, because no matter who wins, I lose.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"Trump can be bought super easy". You lose that one in spades. That is the reason the Elite are freaking out now.
Trump doesn't need their money and doesn't have videos of him being held for blackmail of him raping little children either like the others. Exposure of some of those Epstein's videos are still going to be part of the future for them too.

originally posted by: burritocat

Hold your nose for four more years with Biden President, and both Biden AND Trump will be gone, or be prepared for chaos and decades of undoing what four years of Trump has in store.

I sort agree with you. Biden is too old and senile to be trusted with the job of president, and I dont even think hes in charge. He probably has handlers doing everything behind the scenes. He needs to be put in a retirement home and take meds for alzheimers. Plus, I think the democrats are stupid and dont know what they are doing. Half of them love terrorists like the squad, and the other half has no idea what they are talking about. But I think Trump is dangerous and crazy and can be bought super easy, and he likes dictators too much. He doesnt care about anyone but himself, and doesnt even care about the law. Plus, the Apprentice was lame and I dont even think hes that great of a business man. And the republicans are a bunch of backstabbing crybabies and idiots, and then you have crazies like Jewish space laser lady. I'm so sick of politics, so I really try to avoid it all together. I might as well vote for Bugs Bunny, because no matter who wins, I lose.

edit on 23000000303020244America/Chicago04am4 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
"Trump can be bought super easy". You lose that one in spades. That is the reason the Elite are freaking out now.
Trump doesn't need their money and doesn't have videos of him being held for blackmail of him raping little children either like the others. Exposure of some of those Epstein's videos are still going to be part of the future for them too.

Thats a laugh. If Trump is so rich, then why is he selling bibles and ugly shoes to pay his legal bills? Why does he keep taking Republican campaign money from other elections for his bills? And he totally is for sale. He kept trying to ban Tik Tok during his presidency, but suddenly he now wants to protect it, even though everyone knows its a big Chinese communist spy app. I thought hes supposed to be tough against China? He isn't. Winnie the Pooh probably gave him a bunch of money and told him he could build one of his ugly hotels in Beijing if he made sure Tik Tok could still spy on Americans for China. And then when everyone was mad about the Bud Light Beer trans person, and they were boycotting it, he was running his mouth about boycotting woke companies, until one of his handlers told him that Budweiser was a big doner to the Republicans, and Budweiser was losing money on the boycott. Then he flip flops around, and now is singing, "oh pweese, give Budweiser another chance, you cant boycott them even if they are woke because I need their woke money cuz Im not a real billionaire anymore". And then he rubs magic balls with the Saudi terrorist funders, and then they give one of his kids a couple billion dollars. Hes totally a sell out and is as crooked as everyone else in Washington.

He always claimed in his old election that he was gonna drain the swamp, but what he really just wanted to do was hang out with the bigger gators and get insider trading tip and make more hotel and golf course building deals for himself. Hes just another elitist crook swindling the country out of its money.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You're the laugh. You can't believe in lies can you and still think you are winning? Well you can think it, but it won't work. That means you just want the lies to be true.
Sorry, it "ain't happening"! Truth will win out, God wins in the end.

a reply to: burritocat

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You could get behind Kennedy. You may not agree with his vaccine policy you know your body your choice, but other than that. If you could chose anyone for U.S. President who would you think would do the best job?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Honestly, what Trump did not have was "legitimacy".

He was new money -- not blue blood old money.

He hung out with those of wealth -- but was never accepted as one of them.

He thought the Presidency would give him the prestige he could not buy.

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Thats a laugh. If Trump is so rich, then why is he selling bibles and ugly shoes to pay his legal bills? Why does he keep taking Republican campaign money from other elections for his bills? And he totally is for sale. He kept trying to ban Tik Tok during his presidency, but suddenly he now wants to protect it, even though everyone knows its a big Chinese communist spy app. I thought hes supposed to be tough against China? He isn't. Winnie the Pooh probably gave him a bunch of money and told him he could build one of his ugly hotels in Beijing if he made sure Tik Tok could still spy on Americans for China. And then when everyone was mad about the Bud Light Beer trans person, and they were boycotting it, he was running his mouth about boycotting woke companies, until one of his handlers told him that Budweiser was a big doner to the Republicans, and Budweiser was losing money on the boycott. Then he flip flops around, and now is singing, "oh pweese, give Budweiser another chance, you cant boycott them even if they are woke because I need their woke money cuz Im not a real billionaire anymore". And then he rubs magic balls with the Saudi terrorist funders, and then they give one of his kids a couple billion dollars. Hes totally a sell out and is as crooked as everyone else in Washington.

He always claimed in his old election that he was gonna drain the swamp, but what he really just wanted to do was hang out with the bigger gators and get insider trading tip and make more hotel and golf course building deals for himself. Hes just another elitist crook swindling the country out of its money.

Okay but when the democrats do the same thing your upset about I have to pay more for everything. When Trump does it I can afford gas and groceries again, and I get a tax return. Idk, I watch Youtube and twitch and those guys are selling subscriptions and receive donations like crazy, maybe the key to making a lot money is finding the right people who don't mind handing it over. If sneakers and bibles can get you there how is that any different than people playing videos games or fixing cars on streaming platforms?

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Honestly, what Trump did not have was "legitimacy".

He was new money -- not blue blood old money.

He hung out with those of wealth -- but was never accepted as one of them.

He thought the Presidency would give him the prestige he could not buy.

This is the most acute post I have ever read from you. That right there is probably why a lot of people get behind Trump. Even though he achieved the American dream the self absorbed elite's thumb there nose at him. Just like they would to anyone who isn't old blue money.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: some_stupid_name

You could get behind Kennedy. You may not agree with his vaccine policy you know your body your choice, but other than that. If you could chose anyone for U.S. President who would you think would do the best job?

I'm going to vote for RFK Jr if he runs, and if he doesnt get unalived by the deep state. I dont think I would disagree with his vaccine ideas if hes all about letting people decide if they want the shot or not. Like stand up for choice. And the media keeps trying to make him sound crazy, but Ive watched his interviews and went to his website, and hes not nuts at all. He the only sane person Ive heard in this election.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I can live with that better than the Dems winning. Not that the RINO's make me want to support their version of corruption that aids the enemies of this land like that Uniparty does.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join