It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zelenskyy is another Trotsky to the West

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
President Zelenskyy is Jewish. Trotsky was Jewish too. These are facts. Trotsky's full name and background is,

www.myjewishlearning.com...

Lev Davidovitch Bronshteyn was born in 1879 in southern Russia, a part of the Russian empire where more mobile, entrepreneurial Jews had been settling for more than half a century. His parents were wealthy landowners, and though they spoke Yiddish with each other, Lev was raised in a Russian-Jewish milieu. After completing traditional Jewish school, heder, he was sent to the great southern capital of Odessa, where thinkers and writers like the cultural Zionist Ahad Ha-Am and the Yiddish and Hebrew writer Mendele had turned this commercial port on the shores of the Black Sea into one of the greatest Jewish think tanks of the late 19th century.

I bet after reading that some of you have already worked out exactly what I am about to tell you. Trotsky was funded by the Jews of the West to bring down the Russian Tsar and His Family. Trotsky was given a license to kill 10 million Russians and their royal family.

The modern Jewish elite, through American, British and European networks in our states are doing just the same to Russia and Putin as their fathers did to the Tsar, his family, the Orthodox supporters and peasantry. Sorry about the long quote here. It is best I quote in full as it explains so well what happened,

www.goodreads.com...

Trotsky let his father die without shoes and denied him the one thing he wanted, a Jewish burial in a Jewish Cemetery. This was a man who played chess with Rothschild in Vienna and was the only Bolshevik mentioned in Hilaire Belloc's book, The Jews, written in 1922, only five years after the Revolution. There was no mention of Lenin nor Stalin which to the modern reader makes no sense until you come to understand who actually presided over the genocide of the Russian Orthodoxy. Churchill wrote in 1920 regarding the Terrorism of the Internationalist Bolsheviks that were ravaging Russia. Trotsky was the man who created and led the Red Army and the Red Terror who slaughtered eleven million Russians within five years of the Revolution. The organized slaughter of the Orthodox Russian peasantry created five million orphans by 1925. This book is a must read for anyone interested in understanding the modern Trotskyite, world revolutionary, Globalist movement. The most important fact Americans need to learn is that Trotsky got a US Passport from President Wilson in 1916 while he was in New York City. He was funded by Wall Street and approved by the US State Department for REGIME CHANGE in Russia. It was not a proletariat revolution to lift up the working man. It was a scheme to stamp out the Christian religion in the East. Trotsky was approved by Rothschild and Wilson to kill the Monarchy and the Orthodox Church in Russia because that's what Communists do. Destroy the Church and Monarchies to overturn the existing order of every society. These people are the most dangerous liars and intellectually dishonest people you will ever come across. Read this book. Then read Sutton's book on the Bolshevik Revolution for the real truth about who is behind the regime changes and terror.

It didn't go according to plan though as Lenin and Stalin, once Trotsky had done all the bloody barbaric work, turned on him and the Jews, had him assassinated and took Russia back for themselves. The Jewish/British/New World plan failed miserably and backfired.

The Tsar and all those Orthodox Russians were murdered for no reason. Trotsky lived by the pick axe and died by it. Do you see how, with Zelenskyy, they are trying to achieve Russian integration into the "network" once again? This is a brief thread. There are many articles relating to this if you want to dig deeper.

This came as a flash of understanding to me this evening. It can help us to understand why Hitler did what he did. As Stalin managed to defeat the Jews Hitler thought he could too with a Russian alliance. He was no more bloody than Trotsky and his backers.

What is the price of ten million Orthodox Russians and their Royal Family? Is it six million Jews? Do you see how karma works? I have seen this pattern all through recorded history, always tit for tat. What the modern West are doing in Ukraine is equally as barbaric. I believe they will not win. This will be another bloody failure by the Jews and their Western political bedfellows.

Do you see any good guys and any bad guys in this, in any of it? I don't. They are all insane and they get back the murder they dish out. I think I can safely predict that the Jews are in for another "comeuppance" for the slaughter they have conducted through the West against Arabia and in Russia. They never learn. Even 2,000 years of exile and 6,000,000 dead in the death-camps did not teach them. They are up to their old tricks again and in exactly the same predictable way.

Putin is a nasty piece of work, but they are worse. They are dominating us all by stealth. This is not democracy. It is Mystery Babylon conducting cloak and dagger revolutions everywhere that is not favourable to them and their business. This has to stop, President Biden, PM Rushi Sunak and all the Western leaders. I have seen your doom. Rothschild's family will end up as doomed as the Tsar's if you keep us in chains any longer.

You are destroying millions of lives. You justify murder the way Trotsky did,

fee.org...

In his work “Their Morals and Ours,” Communist revolutionary Leon Trotsky explained why murder in certain circumstances is justified.

A little more than a half-century later, in his work “Their Morals and Ours,” the Communist revolutionary Leon Trotsky, a mass murderer, explained why murder in certain circumstances was quite justified— even rational. “A means can be justified only by its end. But the end in its turn needs to be justified,” Trotsky wrote. “From the Marxist point of view, which expresses the historical interests of the proletariat, the end is justified if it leads to increasing the power of man over nature and to the abolition of the power of man over man.”

Can we blame Russia for this war? I don't like the barbaric way Putin fights, but can I blame him for defending himself and his country once he knew what the Western Jews and the politicans in bed with them, who control us all under the guise of democracy, were intending?

We do not live in democracies, Britain, America and Europe. We live in straw democracies and those with the power do whatever they like regardless of the misery it brings. They even justify murder of royal families if it suits their purpose. Good luck trusting those lot, King Charles. I would rather trust a starving great white shark in a swimming pool.

Caiaphas justified murdering Christ the same way as Trotsky justified murderring the Russian Tsar, His family and supporters,

John 11:50: "You do not realize that it is better for you that one man die for the people than that the whole nation perish.” (Caiaphas about Jesus at His whitewash of a false trial under cover of night).

What a corrupt world!

edit on 12-8-2023 by Merman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The bamboo shoots that were dug into the ground in Nam tells you that war is hell

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Merman

Things do seem to be repeating.

edit on 12-8-2023 by greendust because: ...

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ahh. So it’s the Jews again trying to bring down mother Russia from Ukraine. Only Ukraine is a den of Nazi’s according to the Wagner loving Putin. Or does he love Wagner and their Nazi Creed? Who are the Nazi’s now, exactly?

It’s certainly true that a very few families own the media, the banks and pretty much everything of importance. Who knows really, black, white or Grey?

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I'd like to see it, the Biden, Trudeau and a few others trotskied off to the gallows :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 12 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Well presented OP, full of #.

What a knobhead.

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Help me understand which Jews were talking, because IIRC there are also different flavors of Jews just like Jesus has a hundred faces and Islam is all about Mohammad but with disagreements in his message.

From what I remember, the globalist world dominating Jews that own the media and the banks are the Kazaar Jews from Turkey?? Am I right. And these are the Jews described in the op right?? The Hassidic Jews are cool, the Adam Sandlers are ok. Especially the Jesus loving Jews, those are the ones that finally figured out the truth. It's these Turkic jews that are the problem is that right??
edit on 8-13-2023 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Ah the bias history of the Russian revolution:

Churchill wrote in 1920 regarding the Terrorism of the Internationalist Bolsheviks that were ravaging Russia. Trotsky was the man who created and led the Red Army and the Red Terror who slaughtered eleven million Russians within five years of the Revolution. The organized slaughter of the Orthodox Russian peasantry created five million orphans by 1925

The Red army was a response to the counter revolution, Russian nationalists banding together and going across the country side in death squads killing anyone who aligned withanti Tsarist stance. This was known as the White army, fully funded and backed by western powers at the beginning until ww2 broke out.

You can either look at the revolution as the commies murdering people, or a civil war broke out and all hell broke loose, the finer details tell us the civil war was the cause of most deaths. The useless death count came under Stalin, when Trotsky was exiled and Lenin was dead.

Good luck OP with your anti jewish content.

top topics

join