It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Pandemic Is Over But The Gaslighting Is Not

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Hope you feel better soon and get a better job then b4.

Just one attempt at a sentence that shows why I can't take anti-vaxxers serious.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sound reasoning DH. Endure and bear witness.

a reply to: DwindlingHope

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Just one attempt at a sentence that shows why I can't take anti-vaxxers serious.

Serious or seriously? Lol

Who’s against vaccination? I’ve had all my traditional vaccinations, for diseases that are demonstrably debilitating or deadly to humans and that don’t need a PR team to pull at peoples emotions.

Remind me what a Vax is again dude(tte)?
edit on 12-5-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Don’t feed the trolls… and let them keep their heads in the sand… they’ll never fully suffocate if you keep trying to pull them out…

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The official death toll from the WHO is 7 million, over a 7.8 billion population, so we lost 0.08% of the global population.

Well worth shutting the entire world down for...and all the rest! More likely to die of myocarditis...

Anyway, glad that finally, FINALLY, british granny killers like me can strut around the United States of Bide-merica again.

We couldn't get in for the 2020 Trump run so at least now we can all go to a Trump rally for 2024... dirty unvaccinated trump 2024 rallies, yeah, sign me up

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Is the Mirror a respected news source in the UK?

No.

Though to be fair, none of the mainstream media are that reliable these days - and quite often the story contradicts the headline (so never, ever, assume the headline is true!)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I think you mean "seriously", Mr. grammar nazi.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

There are a number of factors to take into account...

-People who live/work in high rise buildings are less likely to survive a heart attack.

- Non smoking people who live in Beijing consume at least the equivalent of 15 cigarettes a day from air pollution.

-Strontium-90-a byproduct of atomic warhead testing and power plant accidents-causes bone cancer across the globe.

-Reading tabloids is 100 percent effective in reminding you of your own mortality.

Fear sells.

edit on 12-5-2023 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
We can now rejoice with our victory over the virus that came from nature and was defeated by miracle vaccines from big pharma.

excellent, i can reinstall my metal door free of the needless fear of being welded in

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
Once again people purposely focus on one thing while ignoring possible contributory factors. YES we had a baby boom many years ago and those people are reaching an age where they start to reap the rewards of their carefree existence.

Also covid itself has caused many people (including myself) some level of impairment that may be worse the more other conditions you have. A rising obesity epidemic, rising cancer rates, rising diabetes and I could go on.

None of this helped by a failing NHS system and a food supply bereft of nutrients while soaked in carcinogenic ingredients.

While screaming ninnies completely and wilfully choose to ignore any other factors then I will consider them nothing less than conspiracy nut jobs.

This line won’t get read, I actually believe the jab is causing many people issues. But I am not nutty enough to discount others factors that are much much worse.

I think your wise to factor in other issues like the aging boomer generation. It has to account for more deaths, vaccines or not. Its simply that time in history.

Outside of that, suicide needs factored in as well as drug overdose. I know one each of these deaths during the pandemic and while they could have happened anyway, I know the two were really depressed by the lockdowns and had given up hope. I feel its due to the mandates but there is no proof. Where I live they arent releasing recent suicide data and I think its been to hide an increase otherwise they would be tooting their own horn and making it newsworthy.

Increased deaths stand out to me most when they are legitimately young healthy people dying and there has been an increase, likely vaccine related and if it can happen to young healthy people it would naturally increase deaths in the elderly too.

So many variables, such as age, vaccine status, health status, drug usage, mental health that should have been factored in with the government stats on excess deaths but in so many places were omitted. They may well be recorded somewhere but not in the public record.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the way I see it is those sheep are gonna bleat.

a reply to: SwissMarked

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

I don't think it's so much that the people are not willing to factor in other issues, it's the blatant refusal to even entertain the notion that the Covid vaccine has been problematic for some and may be contributing to these excess deaths. Seriously, go read that article linked in the OP again. Nearly every other possible explanation under the sun is given except the recent elephant in the room.

Of course the jab is not responsible for every death and not every vaccinated person is going to die, but you have so many doctors now, so many injured and grieving from vax harm, screaming from the rooftops that something is not right.

Healthy young people do not just typically die in their sleep or drop from a heart attack out of nowhere, this is not normal. Heck even people of just moderate health don't typically die like this without a rare underlying condition. Sure it has happened rarely in the past, but not in the numbers we've seen since the rollout of a certain product...

Then as you said the failing healthcare system, yet despite the vast majority of the populace being vaxxed (so they say) and the pandemic being given less attention, declared over now, they still won't let experienced healthcare staff return to work in some countries because they are not jabbed. All that despite the fact that even the vaccinated are not still considered jabbed if they haven't been keeping up to date with boosters. (At least, that's according the "science.")

It's this constant tug of war between whether the jab could be a factor vs utter denial from the establishment that it could possibly be a factor that is stretching this debate on, prolonging help for many people who have been injured.

If we can finally, reasonably, factor in the jab as a contributing factor to these statistics, based on plenty of evidence that has come to light, we can get on with it as to what to do about this mess. But you still have countries like my own, Australia, where Drs and the like continue to be silenced, punished or ridiculed for speaking out about the jab. This does not, in any way, help us tackle the healthcare crisis as a whole.

The fact that this is still an ongoing issue is proof, imo, that something bigger and more sinister is afoot.
edit on 12/5/23 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Funny how the tinfoilhat people saw it coming a mile away. Since i first heard rblings on ATS back in late 2019 i think it was...i thoight to myaelf here comes a worldwide boogeyman! I warned as many as i could. People called me paraniod...crazy even. I was reading into something that wasnt there. After the mega JAB propaganda machine got in full gear, i was sure of it... govt handing out coupons and free stuff to take the JAB...which didnt kill the virus didnt atop transmission....not a fahqing thing. BuT... we're all in this together! Yeah sure! Im ok here in my nonvaccinated corner. My wife almost succumbed to the peer pressure and told me she was considering getting it...i told her she could have the shot or she cpuld have me. ..cant have both...thankfully we're still both healthy and happily together. No offense to anyone that felt it was the right thing to do. We all make choices....we just rolled the dice the way everyone else did. And for those that did get jabbed... i hope you're all healthy and well as you read this..... all that said... when you hear from funeral directors and embalmers that they are seeing an increase is deaths from all ages and with crazy blood clots.... shots going on. Honestly when was the last time anyone heard anything from that industry?

A reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I know hundreds of people that have been vaccinated and do not know one that wished ill on the unvaccinated. Most of my friends are Physicians and nurses and we want people to live and thrive. Contrary to popular belief as well, most of us didn’t push vaccines on anyone nor do we believe in forced vaccination. Over half of my immediate family are unvaccinated. Vaxxed or not, it comes down to personal choice. I will also say I don’t know one person that lost their job or was thrown in an internment camp for being non vaxxed. Gaslighting occurred on both sides because this virus was politicized to DIVIDE! a reply to: SwissMarked

posted on May, 13 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

" I can't take anti-vaxxers serious."

In what Regard ? Protecting ones Physical and Mental Health from Attacks of a " Foreign Body " is Something you are Not just Able to Understand ? Geez Dude , get Serious.........

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't consider myself much of an anti-vaxxer but something is most definitely up with the COVID vaccines. This vaccine came out too quick for it to be used on humans. Yet there has not been a peep out of the mainstream media about how quick it came out and what the side effects and risks that these vaccines have. In all honesty, these COVID vaccines were pushed out too quickly across the world. I'm giving this just for an example as to how the COVID vaccines were rushed. When the first flu vaccines came out, those vaccines didn't come out until over twenty years after the Spanish Influenza had came and went. Yet, the first ones to get the flu vaccine when it came out in 1944 were Allied troops fighting in Europe after the US Army had produced it. The first civilian doses weren't made public until over a year later. I mean it took over ten years for scientists at Vanderbuilt University who were researching the first experimental flu vaccines. I realize that we are far more advanced in medical research than we were when the Spanish Influenza happened and that science did help to determine what could be done. To me however, it seems that there is something about the COVID vaccine that just doesn't add up. I mean getting these vaccines out in just a little under a year after the pandemic started just seems off even with the advances that we have had in the medical science field in just the past fifty to one hundred years.

People who have taken the vaccine that were in perfect health have died from issues pertaining to the COVID vaccine. Those as young as five years old have died from complications from taking the COVID vaccines. These COVID vaccines have caused people to have heart problems and heart conditions who come from families that have no history of heart issues. This vaccine is causing people to die and the mainstream media will not say anything about it. I personally know of one case of where a 24 year old went to the hospital just to get something else checked. He basically dropped dead in the hospital from a cardiac arrest due to the COVID vaccine. This has been going on since the vaccines first came out in 2021 and it is not being reported. People are going to keep dying from the COVID vaccines and unless something is done about it it is not going to stop. I do realize that these vaccines could further exacerbate any underlying health condition that a person may have that they do not know about. Also, I believe a full fledged investigation needs to happen pertaining to why people are dying from these vaccines and what can be done, if anything, to stop it from happening.

To me, it seems that there is something about the COVID vaccine that just wasn't given enough time to have been thoroughly researched and tested. Too many people are dying from these COVID vaccines and something drastic needs to be done to curtail it.

posted on May, 16 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

If you watch the International covid summit III - part 1 - European parliament, Brussels on yt..... it is saying it was not really rushed.
It's a long video ..... just listen to the speaker that speaks at around the 13 minute mark.

edit on 16-5-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I'll be sure to give it a listen! Even it wasn't rushed by the big pharmaceutical companies. There is a 50/50 chance on that aspect that it could have been rushed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join