It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US goverment threatens car bomb attack at Kabul airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
[url]http://www.dailymail.co.uk...[/u rl]
I thought I would fix the headlines everyone else has been reading. Only US government was replaced by ISIS-K. So I just read an article the other day with some anonymous source saying we weren't evacuating after 31st and that we wouldn't even be going all the way till the 31st. That we would fined a way to stop before that. Then I see this BS about ISIS threatens car bomb and we are at the highest threat and now planes are leaving empty because nobody can get to the airport. Do we really believe this? So the taliban has the airport surrounded. They aren't running from a car bomb threat. They have that airport on lock down. Didn't I read somewhere else that they were inviting isis into the country and isis didn't want any part of what they are doing. Do you really think isis wants to set off a car bomb at the airport and risk killing taliban and setting off a war with the taliban after the taliban just strengthened their army 3 fold with all the American and allied equipment. No they don't.
The government needed a reason to stop evacuating before 31st so Biden didn't look bad. Now they can sit back and say it's not our fault we can't evacuate threat level is high there. Can't go anymore. Now doing so right on the 31st is too coincidental. So we stop early. And I sit back and watch people say well they can't evacuate now isis threatened the airport. Completely oblivious to putting 2 and 2 together. And it's the same group that follows what the governments says about vaccines and everything else.
edit on 26-8-2021 by gflyg because: link posted
edit on 26-8-2021 by gflyg because: edited
edit on 26-8-2021 by gflyg because: (no reason given)
extra DIV
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Man a link and some paragraphs would go a long way here.
a reply to: gflyg

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I believe the current US administration would do this to try to help rake their butts out of their predicament.
But it won't work.
The pooch has already been screwed.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Well the article I read about US stopping evacuations before 31st was some random article I read several days ago that I can't find. It wasn't till I read about the threat level elevating because of the car bomb threat that I put 2 and 2 together. I guess I could link articles about the car bomb. I figured I didn't have to because iyd the lead story everywhere I look. I will fix it up a little tho. Sry I don't post much

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I believe the current US administration would do this to try to help rake their butts out of their predicament.
But it won't work.
The pooch has already been screwed.

Remember when Bill Clinton started bombing again when there was a credible threat, right around the same time he was trying to figure out what the definition of "is" is.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Send in the rangers. It's our job

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
And here You HAVE IT

Large explosion at Abbey gate at the Kabul airport - report

There was a large explosion at Abbey gate at the Kabul airport, according to a tweet from Pentagon press secretary John Kirby.

----
John Kirby
@PentagonPresSec
·
8m
We can confirm an explosion outside Kabul airport. Casualties are unclear at this time. We will provide additional details when we can.

edit on 8262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Pretty sure the Taliban was fighting ISIS also.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok but let's wait till we get an injury/death count so we can determine if it's a false flag type explosion I bet if nobody gets hurt or the number of ppl listed can't be backed by photos of those injured for example ppl getting loaded in ambulances. Then this is just part of bidens plan to pass the buck and cover his butt. Now he really doesn't have to stick to his Aug 31st deadline.. now its not on him as to why we couldn't get ppl out.thats why he never answered questions about it.. he was just gonna let this play out and let bomb speak for itself and answer all the press questions.. a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not fighting just not getting along. It's like 2 brothers that hate each other but have to live in the same house. Taliban wants isis to join them but isis thinks they are too liberal. Yes there is someone out there that thinks the taliban are too nice. Isis doesn't want to join them but they aren't at war yet. Taliban was focused on taking Afghanistan from US. While isis was taking advantage taliban not wanting to fight them and the Americans and isis expanding where they could. But once the us is out and not a problem anymore taliban is gonna look at isis and say join or get crushed cause Afghanistan is ours and u can't have any of it. So yes they are at odds but aren't fighting yet i would bet all my money isis didn't detonate that bomb. It's all false flag..
it helps biden cause now he has an excuse to miss deadline and pass the blame of not evacuating everyone on time.. it helps the taliban cause now they getting there airport cause everyone gonna stay away now. It helps so many ppl it's hard to say who did it. One things for certain tho and that is the one group they say did is is the only one that has nothing to gain by doing it. What does isis have to gain by bombing the airport besides pissing off the taliban and getting crushed by them with there American weapons and armor. a reply to: Crackalackin

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Here is a live feed with some really horrifying video. Pray for those biden left behind.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 26/8/2021 by 20Eyes1974 because: Added context

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This thread is not going to age well.....

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Really tell me now how many taliban died in the explosions? a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Democrat Congressman made a trip of Afghanistan this week, against Nancy Pelosi's wishes.

His findings: "Biden's handling of Afghanistan is a F_cking Disaster!"

Source: www.foxnews.com...

Rep. Moulton would say the same thing after a trip to the US-Mex border.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gflyg
Really tell me now how many taliban died in the explosions? a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Seems like a very difficult fact to know by anyone sitting here on ATS.

Its puzzling, but ISIS may be hoping to provoke the US into retaliating against the Taliban or infrastructure in general, and Taliban in return will use its new found toys against the US instead of ISIS. I read somewhere that ISIS had taken credit, but thats always suspect.

What a mess…

new topics

top topics

join