It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My vax journey starts tomorrow

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: flice

Sorry that you got sick after all that. Apparently, it's normal. Just feel good in knowing however bad you feel, without the shot, it would have been worse. Chicken soup and rest. And you may want to ask your doctor about treatment options. I hear there are some that work.

Yes, that's my question also... there is NO way we can ever reach a conclusion about severity without the vaccine once we took it.

BUT... according to a Lancet published article from July, the 2nd jab wanes after roughly 6 weeks, so basically, after 4 months, I would expect my jabs to provide NO protection what so ever, which means what I am feeling is the full force of Covid-19.

Which would make sense, because I have only a few times ( from flu ) felt as bad as I did the other day.

Looking at data in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated is purely circumstantial. We have to know all their demographic data and comorbities before we could make any assumptions.

Just looking at the numbers here in Denmark, vaccinated people are taking up the most space in the hospitals right now.....

Do some research and see if scientists ever used the words "wanes" or "boosters" for vaccines in the history of mankind as it relates to getting another vaccine ever 3.months.

Spoiler, those aren't "the science" they're big pharma terms.
edit on 4-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2022 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm not vaxxt and i never get sick or have heart issues.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
JUNE 2023

Feels weird revisiting this thread and looking back... all the emotions, doubts and fears.
But here we are, some of us a lot wiser, for better or worse.

In my case, my anxiety is being driven up by a sudden onset of pain recently.

3 months ago I had some bloodwork done. Just yearly. Only number i notice is that my red blood cell volume is borderline low. Like right on the number.
2 months ago I suffered severe trauma to my left side stomach. I was in a hurry and tried to push past two colleagues blocking a toilet door. The door handle "stabbed" me in the stomach quite hard. I ignored the pain in the moment. Then a day or two later, I had a hematoma the size of my palm where the handle had hit. I was just amazed at the size of what I thought was just a bruise. My GF then felt it and asked if I wasn't aware there was a huge blood clump under the skin. Sure enough. Again, I was just amazed, and didn't think it was important. I was still standing and pain had subsided.

Then 2 weeks ago it started one night with severe abdominal pain in the left side, mid quadrant-ish, as well in left side lower back.
GF suggested it might be obstipation and I kind rolled with that, considering I might not have drunk enough fluids that day.

I managed to get a toilet visit completed and fell asleep.

A weeks time goes by and suddenly the pain is back. This time after a night out where I had a measely 3 beers, normal percentage. My stool was yellowish for 3 days after that night. Made me a bit concerned, but on the morning of day 4 it was normal again.

Then this weekend... pain again. First one time on 2 following days. A night out where I had the equivalent of 7 beers in wine, gin and whisky, then day 3 it was 2 times onset with pain. All the same area. I booked an appointment with my doctor and got it the same day. Bloodwork for liver and kidney.
This was yesterday. Results came at night, so ofc I went and checked.

Oh note... I hardly ever drink alcohol, before these two weekends I haven't had alcohol in over 6 months, atleast.

Blood results all look good, except, the LDH (lactate Dehydrogenase) didn't have a number, it just said "hemolysis". I looked it up.
This is basically an indicator for red blood cells dying... due to normal processes as well. The thing is, the normal area goes up to 270 for men. Which is because the body is constantly renewing itself.
But hemolysis is never a good thing. Granted. You can get a hemolysis results from poor sample handling, but according to government healthcare in DK, the labs have gotten good at discounting abnormally high LDH when this happens.

Also, I have never ever gotten a hemolysis results regarding the LDH value. They are lined up nicely within the normal range.

This unfortunately is a non-specific marker. Elevated levels above the normal range, assuming there was no poor handling or that it has been taken into account, means either tissue damage or bad red blood cells.
At first my doc tried to pass it off as nothing... I got a bit annoyed, because research also shows that 25% of cancer cases at GPs in DK were found due to non-specific markers. Not saying I have cancer though.... but anxiety is worrying about it.

For now my doc wants to clear the kidney stone route first. So we will do that.

I asked her how we could be sure that the LDH value was not due to tissue damage. She repeated my question and probed my assumptions. I kept them to myself, and instead asked her to see also, that my Erythrocyte volume in march was also on the very border limit in the low end.

She agreed to do another two samples, which is fine, because then we can atleast put the handling issue to rest. But if it once again comes back with a hemolysis result, I will be needing some answer and ideas from her

Today the pain has gotten worse. Hurts when biking normally, hurts when walking normally, hurts a little while after eating (no obstipation at the moment...). I woke from a nap from pain (didn't sleep more than 3 hours last night, due to pain)

So where does this fit in with a Covid thread? I mean, the obvious answer might be that I ruptured my spleen back 2 months ago and it suddenly ruptured again, but then doc sees kidney stones....

Well, yesterday I found that apparently Covid Vaccines can cause MS (another thread on that).

This made me question... has there been any cases with people experience hemolysis after Covid vaccines and sure enough, they have. And I'm sure we will start to see a lot more cases of various illnesses pop up that can be related to the vaccines.

This also ties in nicely with the video on James Giordano from 2018 where he litterally states that the intention with nano particles ("medicin) used as warfare, is not to kill, but to make people complain... die slowly. I had my jabs in july august 2021.

My previous LDH numbers went like:
Jan 2017 179
Feb 2017 174
March 2019 170
Feb 2021 154
June 2023 Hemolysis

So you see it's actually going down, until now.

Also worth noting... I have a tennis elbow at the moment that wont heal. Stopped working out because of it. Also had to stop running, because my right knee is inflamed and doesn't want to go away as well. I tried massaging, heating aloe creme, ice pack, stretching etc. Nothing helps. I'm pretty sure the lack of healing can be attributed the vaccine.

So this is where my journey is now. Not exactly where I would like it to be.

Still haven't taken any boosters and remain at 3x covid infection. But man... this is bad.

I know we are still facing issues with GPs not wanting to talk vax as cause. But I highly suggest spending time, trying to understand your own results and what they could mean. Perspective to your state of being... any pains, changes, something not healing etc. AND WRITE IT DOWN!! Can't stress it enough.
Many of the things I mentioned to her yesterday she didn't write down. So I wrote her an email afterwards instead with a lot more detail. Then it's in writing and can't be discounted.

Best of luck to ya all... I'll keep ya posted as this develops.
edit on 13/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/6/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I have three doses of the covid vaccine from Pfizer. On the second I had a slight heart arrhythmia and nothing else. My wife however on the third dose had to go to the ER shortly following with a number of symptoms, all life threatening. Turns out the vaccine triggered a preexisting autoimmune disorder that we have been managing fine for about a decade. A few months later, she's doing better but not anywhere near 100% yet. If you have an autoimmune problem already, use caution or avoide it. If you have a blood clotting issue, use caution or avoid it. If you have any reason to need to take Tylenol in the next few weeks, do not get any MRNA based vaccines period. Apart from that, we've had covid a few times and yeah, the vaccine seems to make it quite a bit easier to handle. BTW, you have a grass allergy? I carry an epi pen just incase I come into contact with grass.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

I do have grass allergies, yes. So far I have been able to manage it with spray and drops.
But we are having a drought here now for 3 weeks. Would be lovely to see some rain soon to clean the air.

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well its time anways isnt it? To get sick that is... seasonal change and all...

So... I just tested positive for the 4th time. Its incredible, but honestly Im so tired of this.

Only 24 hours in, so cant say much about severity. Right now it feels like the flu.

I still havent had boosters, and wont be getting any.

Just read also that the new Omnikron variant is unusual in the way that its mutating a lot, but also hitting 4 continents at once...... doesnt smell at all..... yesh, 4 continents at the same time is perfectly normal for a mutated variation.....

Oh, I found out what was going on, or is going on with my June post. Turns out I have a large kidney stone and it has caused hydronephrosis. So that explains the bloodwork. Getting it zapped in 2 weeks.

But as if peeing blood wasnt enough, rona on top seals the deal. So tired....
edit on 17/9/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

That sucks, but its better than the alternative from your june post.

I got the J&J so far so good but this nov the VA gets to start tracking everything for me and I am so looking forward to that battery of test.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join