It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now the WuHan flu fake reasons are causing havoc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This is disgustingly sad.

An old lady gets body slammed for not properly wearing her mask at a store by a thug who has been panicked by the MSM about the Wuhan plandemic virus.
www.theblaze.com...
WuHan 2019 flu is real but not anywhere as deadly as we were told.

There are lots of reasons to stop this plandemic now.

1st the PPE is the only thing that works says OSHA. We can't all live in Space Suits till the end of time can we? Maybe on Mars.
www.osha.gov...

CDC failed us here
arstechnica.com...

How can we trust anything when they use tainted testing material one time. Even one time finding this out puts major kinks in trust.

Finally, according the Gov's own studies found at the National Library of Medicine , which is part of the National Institute for Health:

During the third minute of each stage, participants read aloud a prepared text. Measures of mixed expired CO2 (PECO2), mixed inspired CO2 (PICO2) and respiration were monitored. The results showed that phonic respiration and low work rates contributed to significantly higher levels of CO2 rebreathing.

US National Library of Medicine

edit on 1-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's too late. Way too late.

Don't say I didn't warn you back in March.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's too late. Way too late.

Don't say I didn't warn you back in March.

And I totally was with you on that AM.. Totally.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is what happens when askeert veal bootlickers let the government shut things down.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

A shopper in a New Jersey Staples store was caught on video throwing another woman — who was using a cane — to the floor after the victim told her to socially distance because she wasn't correctly wearing her mask over her nose, the New York Post reported.

An old lady gets body slammed for not properly wearing her mask at a store by a thug

You've got your outrage confused. The woman with a cane, who got slammed to the ground and broke her leg was the person who asked the "thug", not wearing their mask properly, to wear their mask properly.

It was an anti-correct masker who assaulted the old woman with a cane, once again proving that anti-maskers don't care about anyone but themselves.
edit on 1-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Regardless of masks, I don't think this was correct way of social engagement.

Why attack a group? I think both are acting childish.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think everyone even our government has lost focus on what the intent was in the beginning of CV hitting the US. That was to prevent the hospitals from getting overwhelmed like in Wuhan. Now it's gone way to far and lost it's logic. I watched this run through China (Wuhan) late December early January through leaked reports and videos. I think the CV is potent in vertical cities and much less in rural or horizontal cities. The US government did not take the virus seriously at that time and now they trying to save face and "never let a good crisis go to waste".

I really don't care if ppl wear masks or not, but when ppl bring up studies related to masks and CO2 makes me think about surgeons performing multi-hour surgeries, does that mean 30 minutes into the operation their cognitive functions is lower? Thanks kinda scary.

~Morpheus

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Masks are just one thing. Time and place for them but way over done in some parts. Looks like the Joker took over and set the culture to Halloween with some of these mask mandates. Darth Vader would be proud.

If masks are not done right can cause more complications. Germ free operating conditions sets a high standard and has its risks. As more effective treatment and preventative options come to light it will help ease some of the concern and public worry.

As the facts come out about HCQ is where the game will kick off.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

I really don't care if ppl wear masks or not, but when ppl bring up studies related to masks and CO2 makes me think about surgeons performing multi-hour surgeries, does that mean 30 minutes into the operation their cognitive functions is lower? Thanks kinda scary.

Surgeons stand in one place, in an environmentally controlled room. I wear a N95, and when it gets around the two hour mark I can tell a difference. By the time I get to the four hour mark I am miserable, and yes I am having trouble breathing.

We have had a couple of the staff faint due to the lowering of O2 exchange, and one of them was a doctor.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 1-8-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I think the real problem here is the change in what is we allow as acceptable social behavior. With so many, especially the youths, developing their social skills straight from the internet, what is considered appropriate, acceptable behavior, is vile, rude, and selfish.

COVID is just the excuse some people are using as an excuse for their despicable behavior, and the internet is the vehicle they use to gather those like them ,
edit on 1-8-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I stand Corrected. All I was about was the lady getting slammed.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

A shopper in a New Jersey Staples store was caught on video throwing another woman — who was using a cane — to the floor after the victim told her to socially distance because she wasn't correctly wearing her mask over her nose, the New York Post reported.

An old lady gets body slammed for not properly wearing her mask at a store by a thug

You've got your outrage confused. The woman with a cane, who got slammed to the ground and broke her leg was the person who asked the "thug", not wearing their mask properly, to wear their mask properly.

It was an anti-correct masker who assaulted the old woman with a cane, once again proving that anti-maskers don't care about anyone but themselves.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You are right, the study would suggest that Surgeons are being over exposed to CO2 during surgery.

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I think everyone even our government has lost focus on what the intent was in the beginning of CV hitting the US. That was to prevent the hospitals from getting overwhelmed like in Wuhan. Now it's gone way to far and lost it's logic. I watched this run through China (Wuhan) late December early January through leaked reports and videos. I think the CV is potent in vertical cities and much less in rural or horizontal cities. The US government did not take the virus seriously at that time and now they trying to save face and "never let a good crisis go to waste".

~Morpheus

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Now the WuHan flu fake reasons are causing havoc

The "havoc" hasn't really peaked...wait till school starts!!

www.buzzfeednews.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I happen to think that the attacker was just looking for an excuse to attack. Gotta put that white privileged woman in her place for all of the years of systemic racism.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The younger woman just had to come back and agitate the older lady even more, didn't she. Why didn't she just keep walking away? Why did she have to return and frighten the older lady?

The actual conversation would help. Did the younger woman threaten bodily harm to the older lady? If so, thus the cane.

If not, then the younger woman is doing what we have seen so many agitators do lately. They show zero respect knowing full well nothing will probably happen to them. I'm surprised she didn't break a window as she walked out.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Maybe that wasn't the intent and people should have questioned all of this earlier when we were being told that was the intent.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Meh first of all most masks people wear are not even effective. The virus, is on the atomic level, you need an electron microscope to see it. This virus can get thru a cloth mask, even those flimsy, Surgical masks. People getting high power over people wearing masks etc. are idiots. These mandatory mask wearing crap is has allot to do with these governments and private stores afraid of getting sued. Yet in the end it’s starting to look like there is some kind of sinister agenda behind all this divide and conquering of the population.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
I happen to think that the attacker was just looking for an excuse to attack. Gotta put that white privileged woman in her place for all of the years of systemic racism.

It is very hard not to get that opinion. I tried not to make that a part of my emphasis. I would say you have a valid observation.

new topics

top topics

join