It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My green lady

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Plasma. Has to be part of it. If borane is being burnt/mixed/reburnt in the exhaust, you would get a plasma which you can “steer” around the “delicate” ceramic parts. Let it burn more than 40-ish hours (h3ll, why do you think half of conventional craft have a great maintenance crew?)

You get thrust, a good mechanical mixture, and a nice green glow!

Minus most of the heat and the abrasion from a “normal” turbo jet. Then, it is all about the G-forces.... which is just an engineering issue...

LOL!!

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

i honestly think it is a light emission by whatever device diverting the heat around the aircraft or a way to bleed the heat off as electrical energy(i.e plasma) and the green color is from

cool link from the ESA

electrons, energy and related color emissions

it has to be more than just fuel because it leaves a lasting glow behind it that is still luminescent much further than any burning fuel can make. Also with boranes one of the reasons they didnt use it was the fact when the jets burned them it would leave a thick white trail.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Have there been anymore sighting of The Green Lady? I would give my right arm to see some of these aircraft in the skies lol

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The Secretary of Defense signed a waiver allowing retirement of the U-2 in FY26. Lots of speculation that there's going to be a big ISR announcement in the near future.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Consider my breath duly bated. So many world events going on right now there has to be some truly exotic machines flying around.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

funny they did the same with the remaining sr-71's at NASA I wonder if the discontinuation of the military side will effect NASA's U-2's

Surly allot of the people who fly them will be aging out soon or going to other programs, will NASA be training NEW U-2 pilots from now on?

seems like they get all the old hand me downs.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OrangeOrbz

The ER-2 won’t have that long left. They’re going to get as long in the tooth soon, and they have an RQ-4 as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

like i said the old hand me downs lol.

the question is it going to be a manned platform or something else in the next few years getting a little lime light

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

On one of of the science forums they are talking about a new mineral that can be used as a plasma fuel like Boron, it's called Mariposite, a form of Mica, when ground up and added to water they can turn it into Plasma. Wondering if this is what the green lady is using as they say it burns bright green?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join