It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio finds over 100 non-citizens on votrer roles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly
This whole non citizen and dead people voting accusations is mostly just pure nonsense.

... says those who believe the Democrat cover story.

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mechtech87
oooOOOooooo....a whole 100...is that what 0.0001%. So scary, such a huge problem! should be wasting millions to solve this rounding error!

Lol the stupidity sometimes is laughable

a reply to: network dude

yea, I suppose you are right. What's a few illegals voting in an election anyhow. It's not like they would have enough to make any significant difference, right? And that supid bit of outdated paper called the Constutution is getting a bit cumbersome and likely should be done away with too. Tell me again how great the economy is doing! It's great, right?

posted on May, 15 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Tell me again how great the economy is doing! It's great, right?

Actually, it IS great for anyone:

Wanting to loose weight! With a 35+% increase in food, they can no longer afford to over-indulge!

Anyone who hates their job! Thousands upon thousands of jobs have been lost dur to various reasons, and now thousands of jobs are moving out of the country, like Google outsourcing to India.

Last report said it takes $7,000.00 more today to buy the same things you did in 2020.
Senior citizens are the fastest growing portion of the homeless now. While they live on the streets illegal immigrants live in hotels where they throw food at the walls and riot because they don't like the cuisine and get free medical plus a monlthly allowance and whatever else our government decides to use our money to provide for them.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I wish they'd lock em up or toss em back over the border.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: SlightlySlightly

If it's not an issue, then why push back against checking it more frequently? Why push back against checking it at all? If it isn't an issue, why do states keep finding non citizens on their voting rolls and dead people voting? Why does it continue to happen?

As I said earlier, the only reason to be against securing the vote is because it would stop you from cheating.

Everyone knows it.

posted on May, 16 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ohio finds over 100 non-citizens on voter roles

bet they also were getting Non Citizen SSI to. the bastards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join