It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Bidens Health is Declining Faster 5.8.2024 - He Should Stay Home.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I dont know Zanti Misfit.

A lot of people seem to paint the fellow as some kind of criminal pedophile mastermind.

Whilst others have him pegged as a drug-addled senile old fool.

It can't be both.

And is it not Trump that has a penchant for the likes of Adderall and pick-me-ups?

None of the above candidates for the position of POTUS should be funny or pathetic.

And hence my ambivalence to believe they are the best persons for the job in question.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: burritocat

.."they are both mentally unfit for duty."

Ah , you do Know that Blanket Statement is Very Debatable don't you ? How have you Personally Determined Mr. Trump could be described in that Fashion without Citing some Examples to Support that Statement ? Well > ?

Is this a serious question, or is this sarcasm or a joke Im not picking up?

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I dont know Zanti Misfit.

A lot of people seem to paint the fellow as some kind of criminal pedophile mastermind.

Whilst others have him pegged as a drug-addled senile old fool.

It can't be both.

And is it not Trump that has a penchant for the likes of Adderall and pick-me-ups?

None of the above candidates for the position of POTUS should be funny or pathetic.

And hence my ambivalence to believe they are the best persons for the job in question.

OK Landrew , If you Only had Two Choices to make in an Instant and your LIFE Depended on it , What would You Choose ?........

A Literal Crap Sandwich to Eat to Survive or a Piece of Bread and a Glass of Water ? ..............................CHOOSE !

That's this 2024 Presidential Election in a Nutshell...........

edit on 11-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"A lot of people seem to paint the fellow as some kind of criminal pedophile mastermind. "

Ah no , those People are Wrong . Joe's just a Natural Born Idjut . Unfortunately America is Full of them at the moment ............

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

Ah , you do Know that Blanket Statement is Very Debatable don't you ? How have you Personally Determined Mr. Trump could be described in that Fashion without Citing some Examples to Support that Statement ? Well > ?

No , it's Serious . LINKS of Articles or Information of your Personal Knowledge Concerning your Previous Claims about Mr, Trump Please.........

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 03:14 AM
link   

OK Landrew , If you Only had Two Choices to make in an Instant and your LIFE Depended on it , What would You Choose ?

I'm not quite sure who "Landrew" is, but if i had a choice it would be for the lesser of two evils.

I see that as Biden as opposed to Trump.

A Literal Crap Sandwich to Eat to Survive or a Piece of Bread and a Glass of Water ? ..............................CHOOSE !

I choose Biden, not that i get a vote, not being an American citizen.

That's this 2024 Presidential Election in a Nutshell

And in a nutshell that equates to a vote for the lesser of two evils.

Which means politics is somewhat broken from the inside out considering the poor calibre of candidates put forward for the position.

People are supposed to vote for those who can effect change not do the least amount of damage in their time spent in office.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Not just America Zanti Misfit.

I suggest that the problem extends to the rest of the world also.

If in doubt see the likes of Rishi Sunak or Keir Starmer on our side of the pond.

Choices over here are not any better, put it that way.

They are clown shoes Zanti Misfit. Make no mistake about it.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burritocat

No , it's Serious . LINKS of Articles or Information of your Personal Knowledge Concerning your Previous Claims about Mr, Trump Please.........

www.usnews.com...
www.newsweek.com...
www.newsweek.com...
www.yahoo.com...

There are more sources than I can reasonable list Recent examples include confusing pelosi and Haley, forgetting which president he was running against, and thinking windmills cause cancer and kill whales. Thinking nuking hurricanes is a good idea. And so many other examples I just dont have the time nor space. His Twitter account was like sitting at a bus stop and some deranged meth head comes up rambling on and on about crazy stuff.

Lets also not forget his dad had Alzheimers which definitely runs in families.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I definitely agree with you here. I'm voting for RFK Jr. myself, but if I had to vote for one of the other with a gun to my head, Id have to say Biden. Hes old and senile and like over half of what he has done as president I disagree with but at the very least he is not unhinged and mentally unstable the way Trump is.

My boyfriend is Libertarian and in the last election he voted for Trump, but would never do so again after his behavior and antic post election. This year he is probably voting for RFK Jr or whoever the Libertarian candidate is this time. A few of my very conservative family members are in similar situations. Previous voting for Trump, but will never do so again, and are considering voting for third party conservative candidates, or just not voting.

Its funny, I dont know anyone switching to or voting for Bidenz that are conservative, but I know alot who wont be voting for Trump, either because he is so off his rocker.

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Sunday, May 12, 2024 Happy Mother's Day!

President Biden went to church today with his grand daughter.

A GUILTY CONSCIENCE must have washed over him in that setting, putting crooked Joe in a bad mood.

While coming out of the Delaware church, the press asked, "How Was Your Mother's Day Church Service?". Biden snapped..."I PRAYED FOR ALL OF YOU. YOU NEED HELP!"

Source: redstate.com...

What a Moron. I don't think Jill likes being around him much any more....if she ever did. 😨

posted on May, 12 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
he's a strong and power full woman.
you cant stop him, his canoe shoes cant stop him!

he is going sniff your child. in this life or the next.
he will sniff your child.

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: doubledan717
he's a strong and power full woman.
you cant stop him, his canoe shoes cant stop him!

he is going sniff your child. in this life or the next.
he will sniff your child.

He Also Smells like Poop All the Time . He Literally Stinks .

posted on May, 13 2024 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I definitely agree with you here. I'm voting for RFK Jr. myself...

I was going to vote for him too until he told the story of the worm in his head that ate some of his brain causing him to "forget" things.

Jesus Christ. Can't we find a normal, good candidate for President? 330M people here ffs...

I mean...c'mon man!

edit on 5/13/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I'm beginning to wonder if it would be a better idea to simply select our politicians via a lottery system.

I mean chances are you are apt to get a better caliber of person simply down to blind chance.

Than the muppets put forward for the position of PM/POTUS via design.
edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

I definitely agree with you here. I'm voting for RFK Jr. myself...

I was going to vote for him too until he told the story of the worm in his head that ate some of his brain causing him to "forget" things.

Jesus Christ. Can't we find a normal, good candidate for President? 330M people here ffs...

I mean...c'mon man!

Wait, what? I hadnt heard that one. Ive been deliberately avoiding any news or political for the sake of peace and mental health, so there are potentially many things I have not noticed. But for real? WTH?

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   

He also allegedly offered to eat another 5.

“I offer to eat 5 more brain worms and still beat President Trump and President Biden in a debate,” RFK Jr said on X on Wednesday. “I feel confident of the result even with a six-worm handicap.”

ca.news.yahoo.com...
www.nytimes.com...

They are all fecking clown shoes.

It would be hilarious if it was not so bloody tragic.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I'm beginning to wonder if it would be a better idea to simply select our politicians via a lottery system.

I mean chances are you are apt to get a better caliber of person simply down to blind chance.

Than the muppets put forward for the position of PM/POTUS via design.

You know what Andy ? I'm am 67 Years Old and Smart . I would be a Great Choice to Run for POTUS but I happen to Have a REAL JOB at the Moment and don't have the Time to Campaign............*)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Most people have a real job Zanti Misfit if they want to get paid money that is.

At 67 years old I'm glad you're still part of the workforce.

Time i get to retirement age it will be 70 here in the UK or thereabouts.

Anyhoo i canny tell if you're taking the piss or serious.

But if so, and as long as you dont claim to be a ""stable genius"".

And understand what the word "ambidextrous" means.

I say go for it.

Mind through no cheating by using brain worms or big fat dumps.

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

No , Rest Assured , I am a Unstable Genius like the Rest of Us Poor Smucks . I just canna Imagine you don't Really Believe me Mate , and Think I am just Full of Bullocks ? Nay Lad , I'm REAL , and " Part " Irish . All Humans on this Planet Deserve a Decent INDEPENDENT Standard of Living that They Themselves Aspire to Attain without Any Governmental Interference whatsoever , do you Agree ? A Supreme Being Created this Entire Universe we reside in at the moment and " It " let Us Choose Freely to Make Up our Own Rules in Life in the Ongoing Pursuit of Happiness . What Man or Men Dare Say we Must be Denied that then ? I say NONE . There is where we Differ in Opinion . I am a FREE Man by Birth , and I Fight to Stay that Way Supreme Being Willing.........

edit on 14-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I did not say that.

But i do think the system is full of bollox.

And to climb the ladder probably involves becoming ""one of them"" to one ""degree"" or another.

Even so, i dont think you could do any worse than any of the current candidates unless you tried really hard.

As to the question, i think we should strive toward a modicum of equality for a, but people are not equal and unpalatable as that may be and humanity, the imperfect animal that we are do not really desire a utopia.

As to a supreme being creating this entire verse, ile entertain the possibility yet remain on the fence if that helps.

Now where freedom is concerned, well that just like security is illusory at best.

Humans require rules and sets of laws if they wish to interact with one another in groups else anarchy and survival of the fitters become the colour of the day.

Nonetheless, ideologies such as freedom and security are desirable and kind of hard to get by in life or anything done without a modicum of trust, but thats another story.

edit on 14-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join