It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crocodile Reported in Water near a Buckinghamshire village in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Buckinghamshire Police were called out to reports of a crocodile in flood waters near the village of Cholesbury in South Buckinghamshire , the somewhat unusual report saw the police spring into action sending their very own Crocodile Dundee to the scene to tackle the fearsome creature.

A picture from the scene shows the Crocodile transfixed by the police cars blue flashing lights.

Noticing the Crock was in a state of transfixtion (made up word) the unnamed officer , we'll call him "Mick" , skirted around the animal and caught it unawares , following a brief struggle "Mick" had the suspect in custody , those years of watching Steve Irwin on the Telly had really paid off.

Buckinghamshire Police shared the harrowing incident on their facebook page along with a little advice.

"Crikey! It's not every day that you get sent to reports of a crocodile in flood water near Cholesbury.

"Do not be alarmed, the croc is now with us at the police station.

"Did you know that it is not that difficult to tell alligators and crocodiles apart? One will see you later whereas the other will see you in a while. #BadDadJokes."

They also posted a picture of the Crock back at the Police station , shady looking character.

I mean , look at those Teeth ! , and remember never smile at a Crocodile.

news.sky.com...

edit on 8-5-2024 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I read that the RSPCL (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Lizards) wants words with the Constabulary for police brutality, manhandling, decapitating and interrogation under duress, of one of their most esteemed members.

C.L.M. - Crocodile Lives Matter

The police replied, “It’s all a crock of sheet.”

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I didn't think crocs were a thing in England.
Color me surprised.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I didn't think crocs were a thing in England.
Color me surprised.

There's a few exotic pets owners with Crocs, but none in the wild.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They had better be watching for another one. Crocs are usually found in matching pairs.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondKnowledge3

Absolutely... shoes with matching belt and wallet.

new topics

top topics

join