It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all ATS members of Faith - Prayer request

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
Okay admittedly, all things considered, this is not some horrific situation, but - I am a mother and rather distraught over a travail my daughter is undergoing...

She was just falsely accused of wrongdoing by a co-worker and suspended from her job - just when she had started interviews for a new opportunity there!
And this after a tough four years trying to make headway career-wise, because 3 months after receiving her degree in Zoo Animal Technology, Covid shut everything down...
Plus, tomorrow's her birthday!!
So, I hope that no one minds, but my baby is crying her eyes out, and the only thing I can actively do on her behalf is ask: Please, send up a prayer for Annabeth?
Thank you 💓

I've worked for to many idiots, and seen to many excuse folks that are not doing their jobs.
All prayers for Annabeth.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The best idea here is to get the activity logs for the phone and then see what time they are claiming she was on the phone. If they say 3:45 and the phone logs show it was in sleep mode then it's a slam dunk.

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Father, I lift up Annabeth to you. I pray you shine a light on what ever has happened and let your plan and will be done in her life. Father for her birthday please let her be blessed by something she will know could only come from You.

Bring peace and comfort to the family as they realize this is part of your plan for her. Lastly Father, let this be a stepping stone in her life towards greater faith, and understanding of your will for her.
In the name of Christ Amen.

edit on 5/7/2024 by Albone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Albone

"Always lead with love but master the throat punch."

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

God has many plans, the plans that we do not know of just yet. But once a door is closed another will open. My understanding is God is protecting her in some way shape or form. There is a plan and tell her to trust the plan. May the Lord help Annabeth in her situation.

It has to storm for the flowers to sprout up. God Loves you and your daughter.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Your daughter should be able to get workman's comp. You paid into the system so take advantage of it.

posted on May, 9 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm back with an update, but first I want to express my gratitude to everyone who 'stopped by' this thread - your kind support really means a lot, and I know your prayers have truly helped!!

Annabeth was told minutes ago that she has been cleared of the 'charges' so will not lose her job - apparently, so many co-workers spoke up for her that the investigation was expedited!!

special appreciation tochiefsmom andntech620 for the advice about the cellphone usage record -
- even though it didn't end up being needed for exoneration, Annabeth was able to have the screenshot included in the write up of the incident, so that in the future, there won't be any question as to her innocence.

Again, my thanks to you all and may God Bless each of you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join