It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don’t Obstruct the Leftist Implosion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Another quote from the article;

When leftists try to accuse Republicans of being authoritarians, just remember who the people are telling you what type of stove, dishwasher, appliances, cars, and food you can have, along with how much toilet water you should be able to use.

The leftists love to castigate Republicans as “threats to democracy.” Last time I checked, the leftists are the ones who desire to have illegal immigrants vote in our elections. They want to stack the Supreme Court. Leftists are the ones who support the censoring of the free speech of Americans. Leftists seem to find it easy to seek out and unconstitutionally imprison Americans when it comes to January 6th, but can’t find a single Antifa leader.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Totalitarianism is and always was a leftist activity.

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Is beyond me to understand what the sole purpose of support in the US for barbarian inhuman hamas, every single terrorist group out there is now in the US trying to cash out on the democrat wealthy backers support of terrorist.

Already our bases are in high alert since last week and warning has been issue about possible attacks in the US,

www.hindustantimes.com... t-massacre-101713974305963.html

Democrats has been using tax dollars to fund hamas in gaza in the name of aid.

That is a fact, I just trying to figure out what the outcome is suppose to be, another terrorist attack in the US?

Democrats has been the most pro hamas and terrorist sponsoring countries friend in history. The terrorist has been allowed to come freely into the US across the border.

Still, I want to know then end goal of all this.

When it comes to abortion, I hate Republicans for making it a political issue, most American women will crucify republicans because of it, no free women want some politician old fool telling what to do with their bodies.

I am one of them.

Besides that, I recognize that democrats has been the most destructive party today in power, they should be recognized as the party of hamas.

Also why in the hell is the media doing, are they just waiting until thousands of Americas die on an attack to start calling for American safety or they will just try to justify the dead.

We are living strange days and I do not like it. When we got Americans supporting all this nonsense.

edit on 18-5-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: lilzazz

That will be a good test.

My prediction is that trump will still win Texas. The Nation is still up for GRABS.

Of course, Trump will win Texas, but why, if abortion is such a big priority? My theory is that people can have strong opinions on Abortions for both sides, but it is like 6 or 7th on the list of priorities.

I only have anecdotal evidence from the women on my crew.....it's like #2 and some are republicans.

They also have other issues with a trump administration!

Which are …????
edit on 18-5-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join