It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev: “No one can hide, a global catastrophe is coming”

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

19 years old is not a schoolgirl.
Many countries have 19 year olds serving in the armed forces, in fact a quick look shows that only Gabon and Morocco have minimum enlistment age higher than 19.

en.wikipedia.org...

The second video is about women being allowed to join officer training academies.
Women serve in the military in many countries.

en.wikipedia.org...

So, no schoolgirls - women.

People may disagree with women serving in combat zones but Ukraine is in no way unique in allowing them to do so.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Sane people dont think others are magnetized, that their foreheads glow under UV light, or are full of imaginary nefarious nanoparticles.

Have you been to the GP yet for that conversation?

Anyhoo if you could simply show us them sending schoolgirls to the front that might be nice?
edit on 8-5-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:44 AM
link   

"During the exercise, a set of activities will be carried out to practice the preparation and use of non-strategic nuclear weapons,” 
a reply to: RussianTroll

Mind now

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The whole world might start laughing.
Wouldn't that be something...a reply to: RussianTroll

edit on 8-5-2024 by Beesnestbomber because: Spell check

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If you looked at all the evidence, and stopped the ad homini inuendoes, you might realize that a lot more is going on than a casual overview might initially suggest. I suggest you explain where the massive increase in MAC Adresses are coming from,as more people than you have said the magnetics with regards to the Jab is tinfoil hat stuff, only to find that it is a scientific fact, at least as far as the honest enquier goes. Or maybe the thought is so scary that to poo poo it is your initial reaction as the reality would be too scary to contemplate?

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Ile go with that's a "No" then.

The increase in MAC addresses can stem from various sources and trends in technology usage which you also fail to comprehend.

You see the growth of mobile devices, smart home gadgets, and other networked devices contributes to the increase.

None of which equates to proof people are magnetic, Bluetooth enabled, or their foreheads glow under UV light.

MAC addresses are primarily assigned by device manufacturers, and are therefore often referred to as the burned-in address, or as an Ethernet hardware address, hardware address, or physical address. Each address can be stored in the interface hardware, such as its read-only memory, or by a firmware mechanism.

If you could present your ""scientific facts"" that might be nice.

And if i may make i suggestion, show them to your GP.

Anyhoo I'm still not seeing any pictures or other evidence to suggest schoolgirls are being sent to the front.

Where is that again?

Ile wait, same as the GP.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I doubt they are sending schoolgirls to the front but, if they did at some point, that wouldn't shock me in the least. During the second world war, many Polish schoolgirls fought in the guerilla and it was thought normal. But that was the generation of heros and heroines ready to die for the values they believed in not of egoistic narcissists, conformists and couch potatoes we have today.

posted on May, 8 2024 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: twistedpuppy

Well for the people making the claims, I'm just after the evidence to substantiate such.

I am aware of some of the things that transpired during the Second World War.

They are generally backed by evidence and factual accounts all the same.

Heros and heroines indeed.

These claims through regarding the here and now require proof, and i dont think they have it.

To add some context my grandfather was only 16 when he joined the Navy and went off to fight in WW2, people lied about age quite a bit back then.

There is also accounts of the likes of 14-year-old boys fighting during the First World War.

Where the British Army allegedly recruited around 250,000 boys under eighteen, i dont think they cared much as to proof of age or ID back then.

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=According%20to%20the%20BBC%20documentary,woman%20when%20he%20was%20fourt een.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join