It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God's Righteousness is Greater than Our Wrath

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: randomuser2034

If man fell it was because he pushed us buddy.

Trees of knowledge original sin and all that jazz.

Not at all. No one was pushed to sin. Adam and Eve did that of their own accord. They had freewill to chose to obey or disobey. And they were in a state of perfection. So they were quite a different story than you or me who are born into a fallen state of sin.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

God does not complain nor offer any sort of council as far as i can establish randomuser2034.

To add some perspective, for my own part, I'm not an atheist, just a lapsed protestant that's on the fence.

As to wrathful, have you met God's creation aka us?

Wrathful does not even begin to cover the kind of crap we have been known to perpetrate, and quite often in the name of the big fellow in question.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Own occord eh?

Well, there goes ineffable plans and predestination right out the window.

Also was there not a serpent involved who was allegedly in the employment of the big fellow?

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

God does not complain nor offer any sort of council as far as i can establish randomuser2034.

To add some perspective, for my own part, I'm not an atheist, just a lapsed protestant that's on the fence.

As to wrathful, have you met God's creation aka us?

Wrathful does not even begin to cover the kind of crap we have been known to perpetrate, and quite often in the name of the big fellow in question.

Thanks for sharing that with my Andy. And I don't mind your talking with me the way you do. I realize that behind the words there is usually a reason. But I also have faith in you just as God does. A reasoning person is able to be persuaded by reasoning and logic.

I quite realize the guilt that the Churches of Christendom have by their actions. And it is quite sad. But also not unexpected. God's word did warn that there would be a falling away from the truth, an apostasy, and that by means of this "man of lawlessness" which we discern is the clergy of Christendom, the way of the truth would be spoken of abusively.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Own occord eh?

Well, there goes ineffable plans and predestination right out the window.

Also was there not a serpent involved who was allegedly in the employment of the big fellow?

No one is predestined. Everyone has freewill. Look God gave the nation of Israel, and this extends to us too, the choice to chose to do good* by obeying him and thusly gaining life, or do bad by disobeying him and receive the curse of death:

“See, I do put before you today life and good, and death and bad. 16 If you listen to the commandments of Jehovah your God that I am commanding you today, by loving Jehovah your God, by walking in his ways, and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his judicial decisions, then you will live and multiply, and Jehovah your God will bless you in the land you are going to possess."-Deuteronomy 30:15-16.

The choice would be pointless and a lie if it wasn't a real one to make.

edit on Thu, 25 Apr 2024 06:08:35 -0500am42520240400000035America/ChicagoThu, 25 Apr 2024 06:08:35 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 06:18 AM
link   

No one is predestined. Everyone has freewill.

So God does not have a plan then, check.

As to Israel, well in it current iteration that was down to the UK after the Second World War for the most part.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Here read this and enjoy: The Anti Christ is Zelenskyy from the Tribe of Dan. After Pakistan and Iran Nuke Israel to the Ground He will as a Jew survive the Righteous Nuclear onslaught of Mary the Mother of God and Her Instrument, Mother Russia and Tsar Putin. And He will Return to the Holy Land and Proclaim the one world government of Him and the Kingdom of Israel and rebuild Solomon’s Temple and sit on the Throne of David, Which only Christ can sit on. His survival will be used as proof he is the Messiah when in reality this lousy lying skunk will be Hiding in Dulce Airbase with Biden and Obama and Bush and all the Satanic “elite” and Aliens from Zeta Reticuli those Mushroom Heads and then fly to the Holy Land. He will claim Victory over Communism and Putin and usher a bull# era of peace. Then He will tell everyone that the followers of Jesus altered the Prophecy of Revelations to put Jesus as the Messiah and that He is a liar and that is why he and his followers are Anti-Christ. And in actuality He is the Mortal Human Messiah sent by the God of Abraham to Destroy Satan, the lies of Jesus and “Evil” Putin. Who actually is Righteous and Consecrated to The Immaculate Heart of Mary and is Fighting to Stall the Rise of the Anti-Christ. As told in the Holy Bible. They will Fall and will Nuke the World ushering Armegeddon and the Apocalypse and the Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Final Judgment. All this will happen in the Next 5 years and Jesus told me that He will Come on Nov.5th, 2028 at 12:00 AM sharp. So have Faith and Believe in His Son Jesus and His Holy Catholic Church. Thank you all the Servants of God who have helped thru the Ages to make My task easier. Amen. He will then say that 666 is actually a Holy Number; 3+3+3+3+3+3, The Trinity and that "Christians" altered the Holy Bible to build the Holy Roman Catholic Church and that Catholics are the most evil lying people on Earth and the Pope wants to Rule the World for Jesus, look how they "worship" death and Jesus was a liar and trouble maker that wanted to overthrow Caesar and Make Himself King of the Jews. He said He will destroy the Temple and then build it back in 3 days, see he is violent and a liar etc. thats why all the Jews didn't believe Him and had to get Pilate to Kill Him to stop a violent uprising. That he was just a criminal and Traitor put to Death who are fanatical followers of Satan just like He was, made up facts and His Divinity to gain more followers etc. All this Nonsense Zelenskyy will say to Deceive the World. Then they will say the Vatican is hiding all this and has proof in its secret archives and they will raid and destroy the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel and Martyr The Pope, Francis. And offer fake "ancient" documents admitting all this. Etc. This will Happen in the Next 5 years after King Donald J. Trump is elected as the Last President of the United States Thus Says the Lord of All Creation, Jesus Christ and His Amazing and Beloved Father! Amen, May the Peace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with All of you! Amen.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

if it wasnt for FREE WILL how would you be able
to tell good people from bad ones?

ask them? the bad ones will surely lie to you
but ACTIONS do tell, and he sees all, even in the dark...

and JESUS says suffer the children unto me....
so maybe he took their punishment as well,
maybe he takes their place when abused?
will surely have vengeance saved up

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

the devil decieves us all,... a sly one...
think,... if he asked if he could poison the water,
cut down all the trees,.. removing every animal,
place black goo everywhere to drastically heat up the planet
you would say no?

so he tricked us into needing CARS,
and parkinglots, and oceans of oil and tar, and plastic,
and chemicals,,, and when it all burns we get DIOXIN,
and other forever chemicals, poison3d rivers,
and contaminated life saving water
the fallout from a nuke is THE LEAST
of our problems..

just ONE EXAMPLE..

heres another,
EVERY GADGET WE PLAY WITH (idols)
that take us away from praying to GOD,
and doing his work

like cell phones, computer games and tv,,
we have no time anymore for him..

dont lose your faith,
we were put here for a purpose,
to do the Lords work, building "HEAVEN ON EARTH"
making paths straight, getting things ready,
so when JESUS comes,
he can just sit on his throne and rule.

the athiests, and evil-doers, try to enslave and destroy us,
do everything possible to get us to sin,
and never repent so satan has slaves in hell

edit on 25-4-2024 by confuzedcitizen because: added sentence

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CristianVictoria

Paragraphs are your friend here. Your post is hard to read.

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

" No one is predestined. Everyone has freewill.

So God does not have a plan then, check"

GOD has a plan for everyone...
wether we follow it is the problem

if GOD was king of a spaceship would need to test everyone,
so no one is nuts enough, or silly enough or evil, ,, to poke holes
in the walls, or throw some sand in the warp drive , or ask the
computer named siri to create a super bio weapon then release it,,
or playing with powerful light sabres .... only have good people
no playing with those antimatter bombs

ahhh,.... give them 100 years on earth to test them, good or bad..
to see who is worthy for everlasting life,,, throwing everything at us
""to refine them like finest gold"" dont want a real ahole,
you could never kill him after 3000 years of crap..
and it seems the really good people are taken young,
maybe to save them from us before we spoil them

"he will heal all our wounds, we will cry no more"
edit on 25-4-2024 by confuzedcitizen because: sentence enla3gemint

posted on Apr, 25 2024 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Humans gonna hume. No god. Only good people and eejits.

What if you have it back to front. There be no people, just God!

Genesis had multiple authors but what if the original was a blueprint of our being. Adam made in his image is our spiritual nature. Eve created from Adam is our material nature. From the perspective of Eve all atrocities are indeed terrible. But from the perspective of Adam. Dust returns to dust. Dust merely an avatar for the spiritual self.

The avatars do what needs to be done. So the knowledge we learn from "The tree of knowledge of good and evil" eventually transforms us into fully enlightened beings.

Us being an aspect of what people label God.
edit on 25-4-2024 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

I've never met the fellow, have you?

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: confuzedcitizen

I suggest you follow your own plan buddy.

Predestination vs freewill is not exactly synonymous so there is that.

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Its just banter and debate mate.

Its nice to spitball the little idiosyncracies of organised religious practice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join