It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Tells of RECENT Meeting With "German" President Mitterrand--Who Died in 1996

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oh, so that is who he is talking to when we see videos of him talking to people who aren't there. Cool, now I at least understand why he acts the way he does.

This forum believes in the afterlife and people in other dimensions being seen by those who have that capability.

Joe Biden might be someone with the capability, since he does shake hands with folks the rest of us cannot see.
⚠️

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: rickymouse
Oh, so that is who he is talking to when we see videos of him talking to people who aren't there. Cool, now I at least understand why he acts the way he does.

Joe Biden might be someone with the capability, since he does shake hands with folks the rest of us cannot see.
⚠️

Even more incredible, Joe Biden recently had his picture taken with a congresswoman who wasn't there.

President Biden looked into the audience at an event in North Carolina Thursday searching for Rep. Deborah Ross, saying he had just posed for a picture with her before realizing the lawmaker was back in Washington and he’d taken a photo with someone else.

“Where’s Deborah?” Mr. Biden said, scanning the audience for the North Carolina Democrat.

“I just had my picture taken with her. That’s probably why she left,” he joked, appearing confused by her absence and continuing to look for her.

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If they're honest with themselves...democrat voters KNOW that Joe Biden has dementia and is mentally incapacitated.

When they choose to vote for Biden...they are consciously choosing to support elder abuse.
I wonder if they'd choose to subject their own grandfather to the same abusive ordeal if he was just like Joe.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dun Gone LooNKooK

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   
We have a potato for president, no it doesn’t surprise me the potato sees dead people.

When the future looks back at this time period it will not be in reverence.

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Look at Press Secretary Karine Pierre's (?) face after she is asked why her boss (Joe Biden) said he recently talked to French President Mitterrand...who died way back in 1996.

Here: gettr.com...

This White House Press Secretary seems to be Aging really fast, doesn't she?

posted on Feb, 6 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
The fact that the Democrat party is pushing this poor and obviously mentally deficient man on the nation borders on abusive and cruel..

Where the hell is Jill Biden his wife!!

How can she be allowing this to happen to her husband? How can she be pushing it? The spouses are supposed to love each other and be looking out for each other. She never should have allowed him to run the first time, but now running for re-election? Holy crap! How can she be doing that to him? She's supposed to be taking care of him in his old age.

Jackie at least picked up the brains. Jill is studying the effects of necrosis.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
Where the hell is Jill Biden his wife!
Obviously none of you have heard the saying " killing the goose that laid the golden egg". Biden is her meal ticket for ever, well as long as he's alive, No need to be compos mentis just alive.
I could mention a woman exactly like her but there's too many on here licking his ass.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Look at Press Secretary Karine Pierre's (?) face after she is asked why her boss (Joe Biden) said he recently talked to French President Mitterrand...who died way back in 1996.

Here: gettr.com...

This White House Press Secretary seems to be Aging really fast, doesn't she?

Splitting time and constantly juggling between Liberal fantasyland and lying to everyone’s faces on a daily basis is taking a huge toll on the muppet.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Biden has been dead for a while now so maybe they did talk to each other.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
OOOPS!...HE DID IT AGAIN!

Biden Says He Recently Spoke to a SECOND Long Dead European Statesman

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join