It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gameplay Reveal Trailer: "Indiana Jones and the Great Circle" from MachineGames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Indiana Jones and the Great Circle is a first person action adventure game developed by MachineGames expected to release sometime this year on XBox and PC .... First person Indiana Jones game made by MachineGames ? , take my money !

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I tell you what...if they would put out an IJ game which allowed for game play at a comparable level to their other games, such as Temple of Doom, Summer ĥğùù

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Honestly this will probably do the Indian Jones franchise more of a disservice at this point. Especially after the recent Indian movie tanking. Many people see it as a cash grab.

It's becoming apparent these game/movie studios that own the rights to these properties don't care about the universe they care about using it to generate revenue more than anything.

If LucasArts was still in existence and had the rights to this game I would be more optimistic. But they aren't and they don't so here we are...

We need to support developers and studios who care about gaming not the profits. We need more Elden Ring and less Starfield.

Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

We need to support developers and studios who care about gaming not the profits. We need more Elden Ring and less Starfield.
Wouldn't you agree?

I agree but a good Indian Jones is something that needs to be strived for and MachineGames have shown what they can do with the Wolfenstein games , hopefully Todd Howard has been kept in the background.

On the subject of supporting independent studios Manor Lords releases into early access in April , it looks awesome and it's developed by one guy.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Count me in especially since I’ve heard it uses the Unreal 5 engine. Since Praydog released the Unreal Engine VR injector there is a good chance this can be played in vr.

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

edit on 1/22/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join