It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marjorie Taylor Greene and Brandon Williams "Swatted" over the Christmas Weekend

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

Just stop it!

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My thought is this. If you send the dogs to do your dirty work then you are deficient, cowardly, and mostly a scoundrel by a much more measure. You and your sphere of influence wield state power. If even Held to even remotely the same standard it would not go well at all. Then framing the narrative is their next tool in the arsenal and it is in but size pieces. The threat of peer pressure, public influence, and blind obedience will win the day and seal the deal. Bullies accuse others of the sins they are committing, simply by mudding the waters so the focus isn't on them. Every one of them is studying the notes, making sure they match and are on the same page then claiming that corruption like that couldn't be allowed and so because justice is fair it could not happen, Ever. They couldn't be meddling and must be completely fair and above board.....well for some of those that have a D.A. in office. They said so. Certain people(are morally competent enough for unbiased discernment and are upper strata) will decide who deserves and does not deserve impartiality, right? Seem's like there is a summary ruling on what proceeds its way through the system
How about this? those accusers who sent the dogs face the same punishment? Whatever would have been handed out to the accused? Same time for the crime.

We come back to the dog being sent in, and it makes me think that any dog smart enough will eventually see the evil of the master, and I would think, refuse to bite anyone else, that they would turn and walk. At this point, they will be with family and aren't concerned with defending yours anymore because a conscience can be even more compelling than certain doom and consequences. If you call the dog ya better be standing there to see the reaction. Make a statement to get their attention on someone then you get to be an active and main ''protagonist". The villain in the harsher form of a Karen. At least a Karen has a bit more merit than these anonymous weaklings who can't comprehend the precarious force of sending the people with guns to take out your rival ideology.

You folks are what keyboard warrior Karens are made of. Send a hammer and not bother to think that the hammer, can only see nails.
Public ridicule is the only answer. Imagine if the neighbors knew what kind scum was existing in their midst? Arent they bringing down their property value by creating suspicion and discord in the neighborhood? What do the neighbors think?

Swatting is the lowest form of thuggery and a vile and cowardly act. I don't care what you have a beef with, you dont bear false witness. Do not send men with 10 digits to control a trigger with deadly force, into a space that isn't causing harm. Your feelings may be hurt, but that does not mean you were caused harm. You caused harm, and punishment is supposed to be for those who transgressed, not the aggrieved party(feeling you are transgressed and aggrieved makes you now the culprit and criminal, not validated) and so completely worthy of shame and the subsequent ridicule and punishment. Nobody likes a snitch sure, but one that makes the story up, and just to stitch someone up, deserves only a special kind of disdain and contempt. Even the dogs are higher on the moral standard in this situation, they were just taking orders.
One day they won't even bark when you command them to bite. That dog is now off-leash and liable to turn back for one more loose end, likely holding the other end of the leash.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Marjorie Taylor Green is an absolute piece of human feces, but she still doesn't deserve being swatted, and on Christmas no less.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Marj promotes anger and hate towards others.

Seems fitting that those same people might react to that anger and hate.

What she got was a taste of her own medicine. If you go around being intolerant, you might not be to tolerated yourself.

For every action, there is a reaction. Words have consequences. Legal or otherwise. And I agree. There should be prison time for this kind of behavior.

And my guess, it was Boebert. LOL!

Greene tells the truth. Go read spiteful mutants by edward dutton so you can find out what your problems are and resolve them.

Cheers - Dave
edit on b2023b00_000000Thu, 28 Dec 2023 06:02:00 -0600000000122023-12-28T06:02:00-06:00 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Marj promotes anger and hate towards others.

She does. And I could not despise her more. But no one deserves to be swatted. It is potentially deadly for the victim, police, and innocent bystanders. Decent people should not be praising the perpetrators or saying the victims got what they deserved.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join