It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Biden's 'INAPPROPRIATE SHOWERS WITH DADDY' Diary is Real--DOJ

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: matafuchs

There are no excuses. There are no stories .There is no conspiracy.

There are lawsuits and 2 people have been convicted of stealing the dairy.
www.cnn.com...

Ashely Biden is suing over the diary. Hunter Biden is suing over the laptop.

www.nbcnews.com...
www.bbc.com...

Those could be staged setup lawsuits with all sides playing their parts. All just sponsored PR to keep monkeys off the backs of The Bidens. Already a failed deal. 😀

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Prosecutors said Ms Biden believed her items were safely stored there after she stayed at the property herself in spring of the same year.

Harris knew the stuff she found at a friend's wasn't hers. She knew who it belonged to, saw dollar signs and stole it. She tried to sell it to Donald Trump's Campaign, when a staffer directed her to Project Veritas, who paid her $20K.

One the other hand, my property manager called me and told me that I could come and get my contact lens, that she was keeping them for me.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Should we make a list of the sexual depravities of both candidates? I think if true, Biden's were in the distant past and Trump are a bit more modern, so take from that what you will.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Prosecutors said Ms Biden believed her items were safely stored there after she stayed at the property herself in spring of the same year.
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Who cares what she thought about them being safely stored?
She left them under the bed after she checked out...knowing full well others would likely be using the room after her.

How is that to be considered "safely stored"?

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Whatever. You are victim blaming.

Harris knew the items weren't hers. It wasn't in her house. Nobody gave her Ashley's diary. She took it, knowing who her father was, it in order to sell Ashley's most intimate and personal musing about her sexuality as a young girl while she was in rehab therapy to the Trump Campaign.

edit on 4420242024k39America/Chicago2024-05-24T12:39:44-05:0012pm2024-05-24T12:39:44-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlightlySlightly
Should we make a list of the sexual depravities of both candidates? I think if true, Biden's were in the distant past and Trump are a bit more modern, so take from that what you will.

Last I heard Joey is still sniffing lil girls even though his handlers have told him to stop with the touchy feely stuff. Old habits die hard I suppose. Crazy isn’t it, that they actually had to say something to him to keep his hands off the little girls and grown women too? Something, something about a bad look for him.

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Harris knew the items weren't hers. It wasn't in her house. Nobody gave her Ashley's diary. She took it, knowing who her father was, it in order to sell Ashley's most intimate and personal musing about her sexuality as a young girl while she was in rehab therapy to the Trump Campaign.

Seriously, who cares after all the lies Hillary and Obama tried to sell about Trump that turned out to be exactly that, lies. The spying, defamation, falsified documents, etc. I’d take no prisoners if the clown show called the democrat party did that to me.
At least with the diary they exposed some truth about the type person Potato Head is. Joe is a rapist and a pedo, that’s my opinion, YMMV

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm saying that she didn't steal it.
She found it forgotten and for all she knew, discarded...and decided to keep it.
'Finders Keepers'...'Your Loss/My Gain'.
True...the right and moral thing would be to try and return it...maybe even receive a reward for doing so.

But she didn't steal it.

Be honest...say it was you who found this and it was Ivanka Trump's...
Would you return it...or give/sell it to Rachel Maddow?
edit on 24-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Which would be fine unless it incriminates a sitting president. Then it is theft.

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
REAL?

Reporter asks Biden about his Showers with Ashley.

Joe Biden smiles: gettr.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I'm saying that she didn't steal it.
She found it forgotten and for all she knew, discarded...and decided to keep it.
'Finders Keepers'...'Your Loss/My Gain'.
True...the right and moral thing would be to try and return it...maybe even receive a reward for doing so.

But she didn't steal it.

Be honest...say it was you who found this and it was Ivanka Trump's...
Would you return it...or give/sell it to Rachel Maddow?

Aimee Harris, 40, and Robert Kurlander, 58, admitted to stealing the diary from a home in Delray Beach, and then selling it to the conservative media company Project Veritas for $40,000, prosecutors and law enforcement officials said.

www.nbcnews.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join