It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former-Next President Donald J. Trump Allowed a GAY WEDDING at His Home.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947
a reply to: WeMustCare

People are saying he demanded the right of Primae Noctis, since the wedding was in his home.

Lol, you could have simply said “wow, we were wrong on this” for once in your life.

Naaaah, anything but telling the truth even in the most minor way.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
No. Most of us already knew Trump didn't have a problem with gays. Seems you didn't. You do realize he was basically a Democrat most of his life right? But he knows that Dems wouldn't buy his BS, so he became a Republican. Smart move.

But guess what? You know who does have a problem with gays, HIS PARTY, the Republicans. That's why liberals won't vote for Trump.

a reply to: RazorV66

Awww, how can you grudgingly accept that you were wrong without ever admitting it ? This is how haha.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Well they are Republicans and Log Cabin did endorse Don so sure , why not.
Guessing they had to pay like everyone else , business and good publicity in one hit.

The Log Cabin Republicans endorsed President Trump’s 2020 reelection bid on Friday, nearly four years after the conservative LGBT organization declined to endorse then-candidate Trump in 2016.

The group said its national board of directors voted to endorse Trump after consulting with its chapters across the country.
thehill.com...

And here for the trifecta. These guys hate Trumps guts. But if they can make a buck by pretending otherwise, they will. Just like Mitch and Lindsey. If they think Trump may not prevail, they’re his enemy. If they think he’s about to win, they’re his biggest buddy.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Before clicking on this thread I thought "his home? What do you want to bet they mean maralago.". And sure enough first sentence there you go.

Isn't maralago a resort? People rent the place out don't they. Infact it would prolly be illegal to deny them ...they made that dude in Colorado bake a cake for God sakes.

Bottom line though... No one cares 😎

Seriously, if the left thinks "news" like this will chase away all the bigots then they misunderstand the appeal of trump. Clue: it ain't bigotry or hate.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
No surprise. Trump was the first American Present in history who entered office supporting our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters. Now their forced on them weirdo neighbors and stepparents, people like the transgenders, I cannot say the same for. Of course I don't get their argument. Gays and lesbians are in every last population in the entire animal kingdom around 1 or 2%. Transgenders are guys who look like ugly women, they always still like women even after the change, and they have gone from 0.01% of my generations population, 2% of the Millennials, 7.5% of Gen Z, and 12% and climbing now with gen alpha. Sorry but when a disorder grows in number exponentially as people spread it to others, that's called a mental illness or a disease! Things like that and "minor-attracted" people and all I can't find anyone who DOESNT say, "hey, we never invited them in, the Democrats are forcing them into our umbrella when there's not anything even gay about guys who like girls and twist the silly laws so they can get as intimately close as possible to them since they are unmanageable so they settle for simply forcing themselves into women's spaces....

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I think Trump never had a problem with classic liberalism. He used to be a Democrat.

He was proud of how he reduced unemployment to record low levels in minority communities.

He used to hang out with black movie stars and musicians.

I don't think your lifestyle bothers Trump if you are the right person for the job.

That's all that matters to him.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Maybe it's not about pandering but about selection... There is no better way to single out the religious hypocrites and homophobes. Those religious nut cases that still don't understand the reason for seperating state from religion...

Back to their pompous phobia cave called church having their insane mantras while rocking back and forth wondering why the world has become so foreign to them...

There is no place for those retarded ideologies to be considered when taking decision that lead the way to a more inclusive and tolerant society...

There is nothing new coming ever from that intelectual incestuous stream of mentalities that kind of willingly stays 2000 years retarded...

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Oh, this is going to to upset the commies still trying to say Trump's going to have gays shot down in the streets.

Yeah, I’ve never heard anyone say that. In fact, from my experience it’s only the God fearing MAGA fanatics who are under the illusion that Trump is some kind of upstanding Christian.

The rest of us are well aware that his to busy worshiping himself, to have any kind of hardcore religious convictions.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

OMG!

Proves to the liberal left that he is not anti-LGBTQ as they are always claiming, actions speak louder than words. The left is saying he is dangerous to gay people, check out Buzz Feed, VOX and google it, it pops up quick.

Just like they are saying he will become a dictator if elected. He didn't in 2020 when he was younger and actually President, but he left the White House peacefully.

There is NO EVIDENCE of 99% of the things the left claim he WILL DO in office. He could have done them then, but that doesn't matter when you are trying to tell a lie long and hard enough, people think it is true.

I'm for Hailey, but am getting sick and tired of liberal lies and accusations of things Trump WILL DO, when he could have done them when in office but did not. So I can never vote for an entire political party who constantly lies and encourages hate for anyone who voted but failed to vote for Hillary or Biden, and is now encouraging hate for Christians by insisting they are dangerous to the nation.

edit on 3/2/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: addition

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
I wonder who thought this is a good idea? Pandering to the LGBQ is a stupid idea, especially when one of your largest constituencies are Religious and Biblical.

It didn't seem hurt him the first time around

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LGBT for TR? Teddy Roosevelt? That's cool I guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

biden plays with his daughter in the shower
-- ashleys diary--

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I don't think it would be Trump. It would be led by The Bush appointee Samuel Alito. He's the weasle that wants to cry about the Obergefell ruling as labeling religious jurors (that haven't adopted the mindset of the OP) homophobic.

I feel he might as well argue a religious exemption for racism among NOI adherents, but I'll save that for if it happens.

It's not going to be Trump voters, it's going to be a civil liberties case involving a religiously homophobic federal employee or juror discrimination that works its way up to SCOTUS.

The hope there is at least two conservative justices to side with the left if the Supreme Court ever agrees to review the case. Just 2 out of 6 needed if it happens.

I find it encouraging the anti-woke reclamation (surrounding Trump) carved out an exemption for consenting adults. That may relate to dissenting justices in the event of.

For now, that's 1 of 2 of my main "liberal" concerns about the coming reclamation put at ease.
edit on 3-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Gays dont like Trump. They prefer HAMAS

I think you are getting confused.

Gays like tabouleh, not hummus.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The insane Liberals will somehow find fault with Trump over this.
They will say the food menu was racist or something.

Trump loves everyone.

He talks a lot meaner than he is. That's why people who whine about how Trump will destroy democracy, have nothing to go on but their feelings...and those are not based in fact. They think people don't remember (or know) that DJTrump was President from 2017 to 2021.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Was it Obamas wedding?

It was low-keyed, from what I've read. Liberal media is pretending like it didn't happen.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
A president that's pro fxxxing people in the a55?

Who woulda ever thought?

WHAT?

(I'm trying to reply to everyone. Somebody moved this thread to a "backwater" forum, which caused me to forget I started it.)

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Well they are Republicans and Log Cabin did endorse Don so sure , why not.
Guessing they had to pay like everyone else , business and good publicity in one hit.

The Log Cabin Republicans endorsed President Trump’s 2020 reelection bid on Friday, nearly four years after the conservative LGBT organization declined to endorse then-candidate Trump in 2016.

The group said its national board of directors voted to endorse Trump after consulting with its chapters across the country.
thehill.com...

Unlike BIDEN, when Trump was President he used the "rising tide lifts all boats" saying, when referring to what he wanted his economy to do. So it figures, only the Satan-Possessed in America would not like his philosophy.

posted on Mar, 4 2024 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

People are saying he demanded the right of Primae Noctis, since the wedding was in his home.

It was at his estate, but I don't think it was in his home. The FBI might barge in and interrupt it. Can't risk that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join