It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"These PREDICTIONS have come ALL come true!" UFO Expert warns what's next

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
If there is one thing the scientific community and the debunkers have taught me over the years with few exceptions, it's that when they gang up on someone, calling them a quack, charlatan, hoaxer, pseudoscientist, etc., I need to at least take a look at what that person is saying. They may be partially or even mostly wrong, but they have touched upon something the establishment would rather they hadn't, and it must be silenced.

On the other hand, if they are pushing a given purveyor of "truth" and singing that persons praises, I immediately know to be cynical of whatever it is that person is pushing, and even more so when they use the word trust in their spiel.

Billy may be little more than a con man, but however unlikely, it could be that he has inadvertently struck a nerve that put him in the crosshairs of the establishment Hyena's and he has paid a price for it.

That's an interesting thought which makes me want to know more. You might be correct, he struck too close to home so TPTB took him out, so to speak.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Okay ... I got through half of it and lost interest and had other things to do.
Anybody watch the whole thing and know what is supposedly 'coming next'???

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've met Michael Horn.

I think he is an ET.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: 727Sky

What i find fascinating is that some people still believe Meir to be genuine. He has been proved a hoaxer time and time again.

Here's what I believe.

I believe his basic story is tru-ish -- but no one would believe him, and he had no actual physical proof.

I think he tried to manufacture proof to get people to believe him -- after the fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I fell asleep halfway but woke up when they were discussing that a meteor may hit earth in 2029 or 2036, meaning if it misses us in 2029, it will hit us on the return trip in 2036. That our world countries need to get together and deflect the meteor slightly to move it off track.

No confirmations on what happens in the near future of 2024 or beyond a couple years. No Info given about the US state of affairs during the election cycle. Kinda went blah fast.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Well, I actually took the time to watch this video you provided and found it to be fascinating. I obviously can't speak to the credibility of Billy Meier, but at first glance, it appears many, if not most, of his predictions have proven to be accurate. Then again, the impression I'm left with is that he's made so many predictions he couldn't fail to hit the mark on some of them.

It also appears to me that this Clayton Morris fellow is relatively credible fellow with a good track record for honest investigative journalism.

Thanks for the OP and the link. I'm going to more digging in to this.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Wars, collapse of the dollar, a US Civil War, basically apocalyptic, but it's worth a watch.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
In the last 20 years there have also been two guys claiming to be Yahweh who can summon orbs. Anyone remember those guys? Written of as nuts and they were never debunked. One I think was a bust but there was one where the guy looked homeless and sure as hell he summoned them.

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Here is the official word from nasa on the Apophis asteroid.

nasa

Skinny is a few years ago it was going to pass close enough in 2029 to be a risk with 2036 being a bigger risk, now officially they are saying no risk at all.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

I fell asleep halfway but woke up when they were discussing that a meteor may hit earth in 2029 or 2036, meaning if it misses us in 2029, it will hit us on the return trip in 2036. That our world countries need to get together and deflect the meteor slightly to move it off track.

No confirmations on what happens in the near future of 2024 or beyond a couple years. No Info given about the US state of affairs during the election cycle. Kinda went blah fast.

Didn't take a lot of work for that prediction...

The close approach of Apophis, which is thought to be 1,115 feet (340 meters) across almost as wide as the Empire State Building is tall, on April 13, 2029, will see the space rock come as close to Earth as 20,000 miles (32,000 kilometres), closer than some satellites.

edit on x31Mon, 01 Jan 2024 19:44:19 -060020240America/ChicagoMon, 01 Jan 2024 19:44:19 -06002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I've always thought Meir's pictures of saucers were enough to turn me off for ever (and I believe in aliens etc). But then the people on redacted are pretty on Redacted are pretty smart. I'm wondering if we're missing anything.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cvastar

Well, I actually took the time to watch this video you provided and found it to be fascinating. I obviously can't speak to the credibility of Billy Meier, but at first glance, it appears many, if not most, of his predictions have proven to be accurate. Then again, the impression I'm left with is that he's made so many predictions he couldn't fail to hit the mark on some of them.

It also appears to me that this Clayton Morris fellow is relatively credible fellow with a good track record for honest investigative journalism.

Thanks for the OP and the link. I'm going to more digging in to this.

Yes, this is the thing I agree on. I think the redacted people DO have a good track record.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Tagging this thread so I can come back and watch the video ... ONE HOUR! ... after I have breakfast and walk the dog etc.

Tagging this thread just in case Meier is a 1 in 1,000,000 person whom ATS finds credible.

posted on Jan, 5 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Agree 100%. The closer someone is to the truth, the harder the PTB attempt to discredit and destroy. a reply to: Klassified

posted on Jan, 22 2024 @ 01:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

What i find fascinating is that some people still believe Meir to be genuine. He has been proved a hoaxer time and time again.

Some people are gullible.

It's because of the phenomenon described at 2 Tim 4:3,4, a conditioned behaviour and attitude (conditioned by "the god of this system of things", 2Cor 4:4, "who is misleading the entire inhabited earth", Rev 12:9, and his entire system):

“For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.” (2 Timothy 4:3,4)

So it doesn't matter how many times he's proven to be a liar. Also:

“A fool will believe anything.”—PROVERBS 14:15, TODAY’S ENGLISH VERSION.

"The ruler of the world" (John 14:30) prefers fools. So he conditions people to become one. Makes his job easier.

edit on 5-2-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join