It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Drags Traditional Catholic Family Out of Home at Gunpoint Over Memes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Are we feeling comfortable already in our new victim role?

it went really fast from everyone has lost it's mind and we are the only sane to we are the threatened minority.

But really no meth, no choking, I'm disappointed in US law enforcement.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

My guess is that they are but stupid to the extreme.

My expertise is gained frim my learned inteactions with native born Southernors. My last conversation was in the town of Ninty Six with a Sons of the Confederacy former member wose family faught the Brishish in the Revelotutionary War back in the day.

That guy was smart to the extreme but even he know that studip is as stupid does down here

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

It's the stupid ones you need to worry about.

They think they're helping but they have no idea what they're doing.

It's like handing the nuclear codes over to a reactionary.
edit on 12/3/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Ohanka

So , it's Begun . Catholics are Considered Terrorists Now ? Ah , you See where this is Going > ?

It makes me relieved to know that my children aren't Christian White Men.

Now I don't have delusions that Christian White Men are going to be rounded up and sent to camps; or that Christian White Men will ever experience the same level of persecution and bigotry that many minority groups have experienced in the past.

However the Western left is setting up a situation where equality is a zero sum game; believing that the only way to help rise up minority groups is to take equality away from the majority. They have no qualms about making the son's pay for the crimes of the grandfather; or the pore pay for the crimes of the wealthy.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
I don't think it's the white, Christian conservative angle that has people upset.

It's the story that the FBI seemingly goaded the youth into becoming radicalized. Than swatted with no more proof than what they themslves helped create.

To be clear I don't know much about this story to know if the latter is true; but its clear that it is what is making people upset ... and the FBI unfortunately have a track record of doing so.

Read the title of the thread and article again. "Traditional catholic family". Rage bait for gullible MAGAs. Does the traditional catholic family have an ex-con father with an arsenal of illegally owned guns? Ya think that might have had something to do with the raid?

Yes, they baited the kid to see how far he would go. He had plans to murder people. They do the same to catch child predators, are you mad about that?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Agree. We have Karens abut we also have?????????????????????????

Kens?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: Dandandat3
I don't think it's the white, Christian conservative angle that has people upset.

It's the story that the FBI seemingly goaded the youth into becoming radicalized. Than swatted with no more proof than what they themslves helped create.

To be clear I don't know much about this story to know if the latter is true; but its clear that it is what is making people upset ... and the FBI unfortunately have a track record of doing so.

Yes, they baited the kid to see how far he would go. He had plans to murder people. They do the same to catch child predators, are you mad about that?

It's called entrapment when authorities bait people into committing crimes.

Does refraining from this immoral and unethical behavior make it harder for law enforcement to do their jobs? Yes it does. But that's no excuse; it's on of the defining difference between law enforcement and criminals.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

America's most prominent Catholic www.nbcnews.com... should scold the FBI, like he scolded Israel for bombing Muslims.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

He threatened to attack a synagogue on a specific day and stated he wanted to "shoot n****rs".

I was raised Catholic. It was not taught to threaten to kill black people and Jewish people.

The father was a convicted felon who spent 6 years in prison as one of 3 people who robbed a Filene's, and said it was done as a "blow to big corporations". So the father had radical beliefs,had weapons in his home and garage even though he was a convicted felon, that the child had access to.

Seems like this is not as cut and dry as appears.

Hartford Courant

Remarkably cut and dry, actually.
Terrorist threats and threats to murder people are both illegal, and have been for ages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join