It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada State-Funded Euthanasia Program 31.2% Increase

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I bet that`s reality allready in Canada...not kidding

Canadian gov’t accepted risks of COVID shots’ unknown safety and efficacy, Pfizer contract reveals

OTTAWA, Ontario (LifeSiteNews) — The Canadian federal government’s recently disclosed COVID-19 vaccine contract with Pfizer for millions of doses of the mRNA-based experimental shots shows the government agreed to accept the unknown long-term safety and efficacy of the shots. The contract was revealed by The Canadian Independent after it obtained it through an access to information request. Although parts of the contract are heavily redacted, it is clear that the federal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau knew there was no promise the shots would work and were 100% safe. “Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the vaccine that are not currently known,” reads a copy of the federal government’s contract with Pfizer dated October 26, 2022.

Yeeh roll you sleeves here`s the poison for you, "safe and effective " but dont you worry ....in case something goes horrible wrong , the MAID system is allways here to help you .
edit on 23-11-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I really wish we could get ALL of the career politicians, especially the lieberals and ndp, to sign up and go for MAID. It will save a lot of problems when they have to be hunted down later.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

That's the # right there.

Has any politician ever suicided themselves (and not to get out of a scandal)?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

That's the # right there.

Has any politician ever suicided themselves (and not to get out of a scandal)?

I know, these clowns don't care if we have to spend more money to hunt them down and bring them back to face justice, but then there's always the potential for extra-judicial justice ;-) I miss those days... sigh....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I fully support one's personal decision to end their suffering when terminally ill. If this can be done painlessly, compassionately, peacefully and safely, I don't see why people can't die with dignity. And in presence of family.

I do not support their expansion of this law to include severe disabilities. I think it should be reserved for terminally ill.

edit on 23-11-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   
With chronic pain and the way the government is treating those patients who need prescribed pain meds, I can see assisted suicide as being an option. More and more patients are being turned away, or their existing scripts for pain meds are being cancelled, leaving them to detox with no other options. Right now, my pain is mostly controllable by OTC meds like Aleve. But I can tell that they aren't working as well anymore. I'm having to take well over the daily doses of Tylenol, Aleve and Motrin. The arthritis and sciatica are winning. I can't fathom being in that much pain 24/7 with no relief.

All the above said, the Canadian government encouraging/suggesting AS for people just needing some help with daily living is wretched.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Yep, the final solution to end problems ....the problem would remove themselves ....pure magic

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Yeeh it should be limited to terminally ill, but also have talented professionals in the decision making process together , not sure is there anymore since some who refused taking injection are out from jobs by now , thought i really dont have clear picture about that side.

I feel this road is slippery road....by normalizing suicide too much it just goes wrong.

Is anyone asking what`s next ....10 years from now when the dust has setled. I think it will lead to beast system one way or another, young kids asking to be euthanized because life sucks too much.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LandofEnchantment

Sorry to hear you have pains , that`s awful

It looks like the system has been going down in many countrys recent years, at least in some. People have now more trouble to get help in medical system or even get appointment in decent time.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:27 AM
link   
After the way they tried to push it on that vet, this doesnt surprise me at all.

Saddens me quite a bit, people in chronic pain, terminally ill I understand and agree the choice should be theres, but last time I checked canada's opened to pretty much everybody for any reason.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Canada State-Funded Euthanasia Program 31.2% Increase

Man, who knew the suicide rates of Foreign Exchange Students going from Canada to Japan or China or Korea would be so high?

I guess the joke doesn't work when the word is spelled out...

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Body autonomy is body autonomy.

Or should be.

It is not our right to deny it,

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If someone wants to die for whatever reason, who are we to stand in their way? It's their life.

That goes against the majority of my religious beliefs, but there it is.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Do you not know that the Canadian government offers assisted suicide as an option to ease the suffering of people who just need assistance in adapting their property to more easily accommodate them, with ramps for wheelchairs or wet rooms for washing? Did you know that instead of offering simple housing for the homeless, they instead offer them assistance in dying?

This system is PURE EVIL, and the Canadian government will be under divine judgement for setting up a program that attempts to coerce people into accepting death instead of ordinary disability or mental health assistance. The leaders who established this system are diabolical in the truest sense of the word, and will not escape the coming wrath.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

No, i did not know that.

If that is true, that is indeed evil.

However, I believe in self responsibility. Assisted suicide for terminal ill people that just suffer until they die a painfull death, is a tool. It's up to everyone how to use that tool.

I am generally against forbidding things just to protect others from sheer stupidity. IMHO assisted suicide is good, under these conditions:

1) The choice is with the one that uses it.
2) The one that wants to use that offer, is terminally ill or suffering so much that life becomes torture.
3) It is diagnosed by a doctor.

I don't want people to have to go through that torture, just because there are dumb people that want to throw their life away. And these people will find a different way anyways. My three points cover coercion into assisted suicide, making sure only those that suffer can get it and the last point makes sure mentally ill do not abuse it.

Under these conditions, what human with a bit of empathy left, would be against it?
edit on 27.11.2023 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join