It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time viewer here with questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hi guys looking to get my head round some things.

Long time conspiracy man been viewing ats since 2012 had a couple accounts over the years. Mainly just use ‘X’ now.

Got so fed up with X with these Qanon accounts. I don’t want to be and it may just be my own fault but can anyone point me to something in a Q drop that has then became true? I see many accounts on X: Vincent Kennedy, Kim runner, Santa surfing etc that all lead this Qanon movement but nothing I’ve seen actually comes true and instead of coming out and saying well this is going to happen, it’s all crumbs YOU need to place together, I ask why? These accounts are all verified so all benefiting from engagement $. The ego on some of them is off the charts lol. One guy derek Johnson says trump “retruthed” someone so that they would investigate the person and then find him haha. Wild. Anyway would love to hear peoples thoughts on it all.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Iquestioneverything

Q is quarantined here...

q thread vol.43

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

We have gone so deep here, many things get picked apart sometimes, dumped, and pointless to discuss ...and yes get banned, dumped or quarantined.

Here you'll learn a lot...by what we do hash out.

Peace, n welcome

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Agree there bro , hash something out is our learning curve
. I hope you are doing well there .

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   

By my guess, the Qanonanuts are the epitome of what's wrong with the place.

They make predictions about all sorts of unsubstantiated nonsense that never come to fruition.

My guess is half of it is projection which certainly doesn't bode well as to what they may be getting up to behind closed doors.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
**Staff Note**

This is the Intro forum. Using it to post a non-intro topic is a circumvention of the 20 post to start a thread requirement. Please post an intro to this forum as described in the pinned thread here.

Once you have reached the 20 post threshold to start a thread, feel free to repost this in a topical forum. I suggest >RANT<

Thank you.

Thread closed.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Not really my friend...off to ER surg I'm sure.. by morning...but..God n Jesus is good...even when Im not 🫤.

Peace
edit on 11230230America/ChicagoSun, 19 Nov 2023 14:36:02 -060036202300000002 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join