It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom DeLonge takes credit - does anybody care - is he a Hero?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

I heard somewhere…..that Von Braun designed Saturn V rocket with Mars in mind…..the engines were that powerful to reach it. He had all the calculations for such a project.

Makes one wonder if the Shadow MIC of the time…been there done that.

👽

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
All the Small Things with Tom getting fully into character.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I haven't heard that but wouldn't surprise me if it's good enough for the moon.

I have heard the quote (supposed) that when commenting on the V2 Von Braun said the missile performed wonderfully it just landed on the wrong planet.

Saturn five would maybe suggest Saturn was in mind too? There's the whole occult connection too , off into Jack Parsons and all that - quite the rabbit hole!

Personally I am convinced that multiple human groups cracked gravity by discovering a particle responsible for gravity back in the late 40's early 50's.

The G-engines are coming - that's an article well worth a look just search it, it discusses exactly what I just referenced.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
However, we, justifiably ridicule him. He has now gotten a huge piece of the ufo pie with a lot of fans...

Our little anti-TTSA corner has a piece of the pie as well---maybe not as big, but a decent morsel.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yes, I’m quite sure Tom is very small.😜

No he is actually a very tall man .

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Elizondo and Grusch are FAKE whistleblowers.
Real whistleblowers: Snowden and the recently passed Daniel Ellsberg both became pariahs of the government not friendly to it and still basically working for it like the above two...
Ask ourselves what exactly has been disclosed through DeLonge/Elizondo TTSA era.
NOTHING

Though I do give them credit for helping to create this new ufo or UAP obsession going on.
But what has it actually produced in terms of real disclosure?
NOTHING.

Only that the government is admitting something we all have always known.

That they don't know how to deal with ufos.

So they disclosed something we all already knew, and we knew they were lying...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: KKLOCO

Yes, I’m quite sure Tom is very small.😜

No he is actually a very tall man .

I’m clueless as to why MM posted the Puddles Pity Party…vid?

I see no association to Tommy….the Clown is definitely not Tommy. Tommy is not listed in the credits…

Now if he wanted to associate the lyrics to Tommy….then it would have been better to post that and why is it related ..to make a point.

👽
edit on 2-8-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

I’m clueless as to why MM posted the Puddles Pity Party…vid?

Don't overthink Ophi. I was jesting that we'd be better off with a clown instead of Tom.

I don't even know if Tom made anything out of TTSA financially. They've reported a loss the past two years. So all he's gained is notoriety. He's no Robbie Williams.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman
Oh yes Robbie. He was pretty nice here on ATS. But then Tom Delonge was playing here too , some of which I did find interesting at the time as there was some things he had mentioned which were uncannily like some things in another case. But that's another story.

edit on 2-8-2023 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's cool he used his celebrity to draw attention to the cause and I do believe he's a fan and he did use his money to do all of this, but still dude posts the most ridiculously fake videos I've ever seen. And always says something like big news disclosure is coming in a week and then disappears for months. I think his part was very minimal, but I do give him credit for doing more than most.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join