It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Right To Know will it be an option to protest if the hearings are a BUST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
We all anticipate that the upcoming hearings will enlighten us all further on the questions of UAP’s and possibly Aliens.

Back in the day a group, called Operation Right To Know, originating in the U.S., protested in front of government offices, even as far away as the U.K. ……does anyone remember?

Of course the protests pretty much died on deaf ears. But what about today in our current world, with all aspects of social media and news media?

Would the present efforts to make UAP the subject of our daily lives, fall yet again on deaf ears…..

If it turns out that after the hearings, once again the UFO/UAP community of today, ….is told there’s nothing to see here…..there’s No there there. Would people protest like back in the day?

We are experiencing a social experiment. Only time will tell how it all plays out.

Operation Right To Know

The idea of the first White House demonstration was to make the statement to the UFO community that a UFO cover up was first and foremost a political problem deserving of political solutions. I believed that because the data was being manipulated for political reasons one could not do good scientific work on the subject. I believed that the UFO community had been covertly redirected away from political solutions and into ineffective scientific solutions from the time of the Late Donald Keyhoe.

In the second demonstration the one on [YouTube], the idea was to prod the mainstream press into getting involved even if the propagandists in the press tried to make us look silly which they did their best to do. Heavy hitting SETI debunkers like Dr. Frank Drake had to come on at 3 the next morning to debunk us. I hoped that if we made a big enough stir in spite of the ridicule and the debunking some in the press would think that where there is smoke their may be fire. Soon afterward shows began to appear on TV like Sightings.

We dissolved ORTK a few years later because we we unable to ignite a widespread uprising in the public domain a impossible task at the time. Still we have gone on record as having tried and I know the government and public did take notice.

Start at 00:20 seconds

Last known Operation Right To Know Facebook entries……
Operation Right To Know Facebook

👽
edit on 19-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Sheeple wont mind, they have eaten plenty of nothing burgers and drunk enough snake oil, one more time wont hurt. They even ate coolfarts story about a huge immovable ufo which he cant disclose its location because he protects his source. If ppl eat lies like that, they will eat anything anytime anyplace

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   
There is something being covered up in regard to the UFO issue. But people generally want their beliefs confirmed, and the 'truth' they seek may not exist.

Look how the Roswell Reports were received in the 1990s. Investigations were made and results published in two thick volumes. The revelation was that there was a cover-up. But it was to conceal Project Mogul not aliens crashing in the desert.

There is a difference between what we know, what we think we know and what we don't know.

What we need is undeniable proof not protest.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Do I need the government to confirm that aliens exist? Nope.
Does the government need to come clean in regards to evidence and the alien technology they posses? Yes absolutely.
edit on 19-7-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The center focus of the program is a major change of public opinion, attitude and beliefs. It is called "social engineering."
However, it is underhanded in that the major aspect, changes in basic humanity in physical form, is already underway and has been since the first reported abductions of humans by aliens started, as far as we know, in the early 1960s. These absolutely physical changes were done in the DNA of the abductees and passed on to their children and grandchildren.

So the social engineering aspect is to get the uninformed public up to accept the simple fact of the reality of the UFO visitors. Concurrently, the ground work of the new WOKE subclass of hybrids rises unimpeded to operate in other ways to combat the old standards of civilizations. In essence, the preparations for the New World Order are well underway as the top business leaders of the world have been taken into the efforts of the so-called Deep State.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I honestly don't see why people think the govt is going to come out and tell them what they know about UFOs. They've been lying and covering this up for almost 80 years and now they are going to suddenly tell the truth because.....why ?

I can boil down what we've been told over the years to 3 words. "We don't know"....and the runaround is all you're ever going to get.

If you're waiting for the govt to tell the truth, bring snacks and get comfortable...you're in for a long wait.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

How can you be so sure that the government is indeed lying this time. Sure they have a track record of lying but just what if something in ET land has poked the bear.

It could simply be that our technology has advanced that ET feels threatened and now must start and finish the job. Sooner rather than later.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I honestly don't see why people think the govt is going to come out and tell them what they know about UFOs. They've been lying and covering this up for almost 80 years and now they are going to suddenly tell the truth because.....why ?

I can boil down what we've been told over the years to 3 words. "We don't know"....and the runaround is all you're ever going to get.

If you're waiting for the govt to tell the truth, bring snacks and get comfortable...you're in for a long wait.

I definitely will be skeptical AF, no doubt they will present less than what they know completely just to what degree.

I'm thinking we get the kindergarten version and the meat will be hidden because of national security

A is for Alien

B is for Black Ops

C is for Cover Up

D is for Dulce Base

E is for Enigma

F is for Fooled you again

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Maybe I'm just cynical but after almost 60 years on the planet, I find the old saying to be true. How do you know the govt is lying ? Their mouth is moving.

I've lost count of how may times they've lied to us and I see no reason to believe them now.

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I see your point

What we need is undeniable proof not protest.

Looking at what happened in Storm Area 51…..the protest itself was a BUST…a FARCE. Once it was over….it barely makes it to a footnote event.

Storm Area 51

Nothing changed back then because of it….if anything….it re-enforced tin foil hat nuts.

I will note that the difference between a Operation Right To Know participants back then and the Storm Area 51 participants ……the Operation Right To Know were dressed in normal clothing……the Storm Area 51 had Alien clown’s …..😆

👽
edit on 19-7-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I’m glad it’s such a serious movement this time…you know…accept no more BS. As the sign above says, no stopping till we’re clappin’ alien cheeks!

Reality:

::smacks forehead and shakes head::

posted on Jul, 19 2023 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just saw the guy next to “Clap Alien Cheeks” whose sign says “Raid Dat Alien Booty!” Those are both priceless. I’d make a sign that says, “Venusian pimps probe it and robe it!”

top topics

join