It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson To Be Required Getting Reeducation Lessons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

LOL... I could only dream of being as effective a communicator as he.

But I guess that my style of communication has always seemed more like his than I would now like to admit. I promise I'm not copying him.

I'll try to tone it down some... If I can.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

So now Jordan Peterson is to be getting re-evaluation or reeduation ?

I wonder what that entails.

Do they hope to overwhelm him with retardation until he sits in a corner staring out at nothing?

This can only backfire on them and they would know that nothing short of threatening his family will ever change his mind, but they're too retarded to think about the consequences of their actions.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Yeeh, can backfire indeed .

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Frankly, the idea of forced "re-education" should be frightening to anyone who thinks they live in an enlightened and free society. If your mind and your beliefs are not to be your own but are to be dictated to you by the state ... or else ... then how free are you?

Should you decide that you think and believe things disturbing to yourself and others and opt for reprogramming or deprogramming, this is different, but having an outside entity impose it on you "for your own good" is frightening and anti-liberty.

But this shouldn't be surprising from a nation whose health service now apparently suggest MAID as routine alternative to most minor issues over appropriate care rather than allow the patient to think of it themselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

See ya at the camps...I'll be there to break us all out!!! Or get shot...either way!

posted on Jan, 15 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
Sorry to say but JP should leave Canada asap.

Lets not forget what they did to Pastor Arthor during the Convoy protest.

Even though Canadians are waking up, there are just too many who hate freedom.

After they pull his license they will censor his youtube uploads when c11 comes into effect.

At the very least he should return to his native province of AB, where Danielle Smith is also giving the finger to Trudeau.

Im praying that she wins the upcoming elections in the spring.

Dang straight.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join