It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 years ago today 2 weeks to flatten the curve in the UK was the call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes 2 years quickly went by or not if you have the early stages of dementia or day 730 of 2 weeks to flatten the curve .

And it seems to have worked locking down people like criminals and destroying buisness, family, society and not following the science of some Nordic countries of the free flowing model employment by them .

My doctor's surgery has 1 doctor operating and 11 empty rooms due to staff shortages/ sickness and a 5 weeks wait for a appointment , the local hospital has 3 cases of COVID and are short staffed and cancelling appointments,my neighbor and friends tell me the same with their GP surgeries all short staffed, weeks of wait for a telephone appointment..

Funny thing is during the last 21/22 months every thing seemed to be going along just fine the hospital was quiet but operating ditto the doctors surgeries ,we did have a maximum of 10 at funerals and weddings .

As a MR O"looney a funeral directors from the UK pointed out in his video this weird viruses are deadly to the elderly in care ,yet are powerless when it comes to the elderly in the house of lords or the senate in America .

Yip this would have been better in the Rant forum - mods do your stuff

Anyway to all the 99.5% who survived the great depopulation drive

And remember up there for thinking down there for dancing/

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

2 years ago today 2 weeks to flatten the curve in the UK was the call

Official statements say now , " We said years but everyone misunderstood"

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I remember a thread called COVID musings here ,I am going to take some pictures and start a thread called COVID confessions for the lolz

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A wonderful example of how dumb evil can be and is.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Yeah two weeks . Boy were we ignorant . I will never let the global elite tell em anything ever again . They can kill me

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Flattening the curve worked in some countries.

Perhaps those who were non-compliant, and sabotaged the actions of others, were the reason it didn't work in other countries?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Name one

a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Flattening the curve or when the country like India stopped buying the vaccines they had a almost instantaneous spike in deaths , I watched a video of bodies getting thrown into shipping containers in Hong Kong like bags of sand recently and not a word on the MSM ditto my country everyone is of sick from teachers /doctors etc and not one word on the news when the last 23 months have been nothing but 24/7 COVID numbers and doom and gloom .

Now I am hearing about people I'll all around my area and all of a sudden crickets from the MSM

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Day 741 of two weeks to flatten the curve on day 756 the government MIGHT let the people take them off .

But don't hold your breath lol

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Day 741 of two weeks to flatten the curve on day 756 the government MIGHT let the people take them off .

But don't hold your breath lol

It's day 750 now of 2 weeks to flatten the curve and I am still.seeing people walk about outside with masks on and in another 6 days the population might be allowed to take them off might ,but please don't hold your breath with the pictures emerging from China .

Still got my multi pass for around my neck that makes me totally safe from all this

new topics

top topics

join